Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SandyCorman Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2011 12:20:32 PM(UTC)
SandyCorman

Groups: Registered

If I put a reg. cart in the imagine is there a way to make all the correct colors? For instance I wanted to do Beauty and the Beast, but I don't know how to make Belles dress yellow and beasts outfit blue? I can only make it one color.
JenniferPalmer Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 5:56:14 AM(UTC)
JenniferPalmer

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hello!

I'll try and walk you thru this, it's really easy once you've done it a couple of times!

When you click on the overlay on the screen it will put the image to cut up on the bar the top. Click on the image on the bar and it should bring up a little box with a pencil in the upper left corner. Click on the pencil. This will bring you to the screen to edit your colors.

Once there you can fill the image with colors from whatever Imagine cart you have in the machine or a color or pattern you have cached. (Details on how to do that here)

To do custom colors you will want to click on the icon on the color bar that has the kind of rainbow color and the small arrow. This will bring you to the screen where you can choose RGB codes. There is an entire thread of codes here - including most Disney colors. To enter an RGB code you will change the numbers in the three boxes on that screen to get the color you want. (I'm probably not explaining this well - the RBG thread has more info).

Hope this helps!