Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scrapincovers Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 1:57:05 PM(UTC)
scrapincovers

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 223 time(s) in 123 post(s)
I called the help desk because even though my print drivers are installed I still get the "No usable device found" They told me to use the feed back option in the CCR. I did but it's been over a week. No email to acknowledge that my issue is received, and no help. I'm filled with ideas to craft and I have a great blog following! I could share them with them, but I can't get help.
Help desk, please set up a system to at least acknowledge that our issues are received when we use the feed back feature. Thanks!
mallorym Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 4:36:09 PM(UTC)
mallorym

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapincovers Go to Quoted Post
I called the help desk because even though my print drivers are installed I still get the "No usable device found" They told me to use the feed back option in the CCR. I did but it's been over a week. No email to acknowledge that my issue is received, and no help. I'm filled with ideas to craft and I have a great blog following! I could share them with them, but I can't get help.
Help desk, please set up a system to at least acknowledge that our issues are received when we use the feed back feature. Thanks!

Sorry you did not get a response, but I can confirm that we do receive the feedback sent through the Google form. I'm one of the people that reads them. We get so many reports that we are not able to respond to each one. But we do review them and test out potential bugs to determine where to focus our efforts. I'll see if we can get an auto-response implemented so you know for sure that the submission was successful.

Regarding the problem you are having:
What Cricut machine are you using?
What is the firmware currently on the Cricut?

Mallory
 1 user thanked mallorym for this useful post.
scrapincovers on 9/27/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 7:50:06 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mallorym Go to Quoted Post
Sorry you did not get a response, but I can confirm that we do receive the feedback sent through the Google form. I'm one of the people that reads them. We get so many reports that we are not able to respond to each one. But we do review them and test out potential bugs to determine where to focus our efforts. I'll see if we can get an auto-response implemented so you know for sure that the submission was successful.

Regarding the problem you are having:
What Cricut machine are you using?
What is the firmware currently on the Cricut?

Mallory

Actually, Mallory, when we go through FEEDBACK in CCR, we get an instant message that our Feedback has been received and a thank you. That instantly comes up after you hit the "submit" button. So, the auto-response is already there (at least it is in the CCR Feedback option).

Char
scrapincovers Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:21:13 AM(UTC)
scrapincovers

Thanks Mallory! I will look for the feedback message. In the meantime my build build is 1.0 version 60 and my Imagine is 1.01 (0111:0025:0239:202A). When I am in the Cricut Craft Room and go to cut I get "No usable device" Thanks!
Clare
scrapincovers Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:55:49 AM(UTC)
scrapincovers

I tried again this morning and got the following message when I turned on my Imagine, "One of the of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it." So I went to submit it and did get an message that the item was received by Google documents. I think that because I used to support a help desk, I am frustrated to not have a ticket number and know that my issues is received and where it stands if I want to follow up. Thanks!
mallorym Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:51:10 AM(UTC)
mallorym

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapincovers Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Mallory! I will look for the feedback message. In the meantime my build build is 1.0 version 60 and my Imagine is 1.01 (0111:0025:0239:202A). When I am in the Cricut Craft Room and go to cut I get "No usable device" Thanks!
Clare

I believe you need to update your Imagine. You do this by going to http://www.cricut.com/cricutsync/ and installing Cricut Sync. Run Sync to send the available updates to your Imagine. Let me know if you are able to connected to Craft Room after completing the update.

Mallory