Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

AngieOverton Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 1:09:04 PM(UTC)
AngieOverton

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ok. I have the Gypsy, CE2, and I'm using CCR. I want to be able to use my cartridges that Gypsy owners got to upload for free (Tags Bags Boxes and More, Christmas and the others). So I was playing around in CCR working on a winter layout. I knew I wanted a snowflake and found one in the Christmas cart. I designed everything I wanted and then went to cut.... OOPS... that's where I realized I had an issue. It asked me to insert the Christmas cart... I don't have it to insert. It's on my Gypsy... NOW WHAT???

It seems like I had tried to save the file and export it to my Gypsy... but when I flood filled the snowflakes with my Mr Frosty patterns and colors it didn't transfer everything. Did I miss a step or something? I love those 6 cartridges that we got for free and I want to be able to use them in CCR. So if anyone could give some ideas that would be great.
AngieOverton Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 1:10:37 PM(UTC)
AngieOverton

Also... while I'm thinking about it... what about the preloaded carts on the CE2. I love the American Alphabet and would like to be able to do some different designs in CCR and use it with Imagine. Is this possible?
mallorym Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 4:07:04 PM(UTC)
mallorym

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
You should already be able to use those Gypsy promo carts without being asked to plug them into the machine. Are you logging into Craft Room with the same account that your Gypsy is registered to?

When using E2, you will be able to cut with the 4 preloaded cartridges automatically. American Alphabet and Essentials are currently working for me. We are still working on getting Decals and Just a Note set up to cut automatically with E2. We are looking at ways to make those cartridges available for E2 owners to use on other machines as well, but there is not yet additional details or timeline for that.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 07, 2011 4:08:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AngieOverton Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 5:12:51 PM(UTC)
AngieOverton

Originally Posted by: mallorym Go to Quoted Post
You should already be able to use those Gypsy promo carts without being asked to plug them into the machine. Are you logging into Craft Room with the same account that your Gypsy is registered to?

When using E2, you will be able to cut with the 4 preloaded cartridges automatically. American Alphabet and Essentials are currently working for me. We are still working on getting Decals and Just a Note set up to cut automatically with E2. We are looking at ways to make those cartridges available for E2 owners to use on other machines as well, but there is not yet additional details or timeline for that.

As far as I know the only Cricut account I have is the one that my Gypsy is registered to. When I went to cut using the Imagine it asked for the Christmas cartridge to be inserted. I haven't used CCR with my E2 yet, only the Imagine.

It would be cool to use the 4 preloaded cartridges on my Imagine.