Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

gram to three Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:12:06 PM(UTC)
gram to three

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Hi all, I just got invited to use the craft room (yea me!!) Anyway I tried a project and got it on the mat, adjusted and played with it. Then I went to cut it and did not realize that it was on the mat sideways. Is the mat always sideways or do I need to rotate it? Or can you rotate the mat? I hope you can understand this question. Thanks everyone for your help.

I do want to say though that my very first project turned out great and cut good and everything!!!!

Edited by user Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:13:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 12:26:56 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7568 time(s) in 3532 post(s)
Originally Posted by: gram to three Go to Quoted Post
Hi all, I just got invited to use the craft room (yea me!!) Anyway I tried a project and got it on the mat, adjusted and played with it. Then I went to cut it and did not realize that it was on the mat sideways. Is the mat always sideways or do I need to rotate it? Or can you rotate the mat? I hope you can understand this question. Thanks everyone for your help.

I do want to say though that my very first project turned out great and cut good and everything!!!!

You can't rotate the mat (at this stage anyway). The arrow is at the top of the mat and that's how you feed it into the Cricut.

Hopefully they will add the ability to rotate the mat as that would be very useful when using the 12x24 mat.

Edited by user Friday, August 19, 2011 12:27:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified