Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MichelleCrews Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 3:09:46 AM(UTC)
MichelleCrews

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I tried the ccr again and I was only able to print only on the imagine not cut. I even tried to put in again and tried to cut only and it spit it out this was using the sweet shop cart

Michelle
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 7:43:23 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7597 time(s) in 4447 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MichelleCrews Go to Quoted Post
I tried the ccr again and I was only able to print only on the imagine not cut. I even tried to put in again and tried to cut only and it spit it out this was using the sweet shop cart

Michelle

Just for a reference, I got into CCR this morning using my EXPRESSION and it is cutting just fine. I'll give FEEDBACK that my Expression is cutting and I hope you let PC know your IMAGINE is NOT cutting.

Have you ever been able to CUT up to now? This is important; if so, you need to let PC know your IMAGINE won't CUT today.

I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER THING: Be sure all your cartridges you own are REGISTERED on the cricut.com website. I believe this is the only way CCR will know you own your cartridge you're trying to CUT from.Char

Edited by user Saturday, July 09, 2011 7:48:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GypsyBoricua Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 8:09:27 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 698 time(s) in 363 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
Just for a reference, I got into CCR this morning using my EXPRESSION and it is cutting just fine. I'll give FEEDBACK that my Expression is cutting and I hope you let PC know your IMAGINE is NOT cutting.

Have you ever been able to CUT up to now? This is important; if so, you need to let PC know your IMAGINE won't CUT today.

I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER THING: Be sure all your cartridges you own are REGISTERED on the cricut.com website. I believe this is the only way CCR will know you own your cartridge you're trying to CUT from.Char

Char,

I couldn't cut from my imagine carts either, but could from my regular cricut ones. Then reading this I realized that all of my regular ones are registered, but I haven't registered my Imagine carts. So even though it is in the machine, they must still be registered?
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 11:59:31 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7597 time(s) in 4447 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GypsyBoricua Go to Quoted Post
Char,

I couldn't cut from my imagine carts either, but could from my regular cricut ones. Then reading this I realized that all of my regular ones are registered, but I haven't registered my Imagine carts. So even though it is in the machine, they must still be registered?

I believe so; I might be wrong. Why don't you get them registered and find out? It would be nice to know if this helps you. Maybe they HAVE to be registered before they will work; if not, that would be good to know, too. Also, if you do register them, there may be another factor. Many companies update their systems after hours and when there is the least traffic on their sites/businesses. There may be a possibility that even though you register them today, they may need to update in the websites system; so, therefore, the system may not recognize your registering the cartridges until AFTER their updates. As in the computer, though, some things do update immediately as we put them in the systems.

Char