Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Sawkat66 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 6:21:10 PM(UTC)
Sawkat66

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 141 post(s)
I tried a muli layer image in with the imagine. it printed just okay -- not as crisp on the mat as on the screen. but is did NOT cut as one layer. It cut all layers -- what a mess. I hope they are still working on this. This it want i want to do sooooo bad.
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 6:53:10 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sawkat66 Go to Quoted Post
I tried a muli layer image in with the imagine. it printed just okay -- not as crisp on the mat as on the screen. but is did NOT cut as one layer. It cut all layers -- what a mess. I hope they are still working on this. This it want i want to do sooooo bad.

Did you group your images? I think you have to WELD (which the system does automatically when you place two images together). Then, I think for everything to cut out as one piece, you have to group all the single pieces together.

It's really very simple once you get the hang of it. Select all the pieces (one at a time, by holding down the control key on your keyboard after you get the box around the first image you select, then select all the images by holding the control key down the whole time--don't let up on the control key. Still holding the control key (after you select all the images), go to the top and GROUP your images together.

You can now do two different things after you GROUP your images You can re-size all of them at the same time--if they're not as big or as little as you want to CUT them AND after you "SAVE", you can CUT your image as one piece.

I hope this is helpful. Maybe someone knows a more simple way; but, again, once you get used to doing this, it's really very simple.

Char
Sawkat66 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 7:47:55 PM(UTC)
Sawkat66

United States

hanks, i am going to try this now. Last time i tried to group with the imagine it turned every thing the same color. I let ya know if it work.
Khrista Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 7:55:17 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1389 post(s)
Either of you get it to work? My Imagine won't cut. Just spits the mat back out at me regardless. I can get things to print in one layer which is cool (will be great for the Disney ones.. altho still glitches in the layering of them), but won't cut. Can't even get a basic imagine cartridge image to cut. :( darn darn darn.
Sawkat66 Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 8:49:17 PM(UTC)
Sawkat66

United States

printed nice, then, today, pushed my mat all the way back and cut on nothing like it was a few weeks ago. UGGG. Yes, I reported it.