Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MaureenAlferez Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:44:45 PM(UTC)
MaureenAlferez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
When I open the desktop version of CCR and click on Install Imagine Drivers nothing happens. Literally, NOTHING! Almost as if I didn't click anything. I tried again and again and nothing. I did report it to PC but was wondering if anyone here could help me out. Thanks!

Maureen
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 7:30:30 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7597 time(s) in 4447 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MaureenAlferez Go to Quoted Post
When I open the desktop version of CCR and click on Install Imagine Drivers nothing happens. Literally, NOTHING! Almost as if I didn't click anything. I tried again and again and nothing. I did report it to PC but was wondering if anyone here could help me out. Thanks!

Maureen

Maureen - #1 - Do you have your IMAGINE hooked up to the computer and turned on before you go into CCR? That might help.

#2 - ALSO, over on the left menus, under OPTIONS, be sure you have shown CCR that you are using your IMAGINE.

#3 - Are you going into the Application, or are you going in via the CUT download? I would go in where you see the CUT option on the mat--which is the download where you see the CUT button.

If you're already doing these three things, I don't know what else to suggest.

Char
MaureenAlferez Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:40:43 PM(UTC)
MaureenAlferez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi Char!
Thank you so much for your help. OK so I went back to make sure I did steps #1 & #2 and got the same result. As for #3 I opened the desktop application and I do see the cut button on the Imagine screen. I have been able to print but when it's time to cut it simply kicks out the cutting mat and says that my Imagine is either not powered on or is not connected to the computer which it obviously is if it was able to print. I thought this was happening because I haven't installed the Imagine drivers. What do you think?

Maureen
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:58:22 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7597 time(s) in 4447 post(s)
Hi Char!
Thank you so much for your help. OK so I went back to make sure I did steps #1 & #2 and got the same result. As for #3 I opened the desktop application and I do see the cut button on the Imagine screen. I have been able to print but when it's time to cut it simply kicks out the cutting mat and says that my Imagine is either not powered on or is not connected to the computer which it obviously is if it was able to print. I thought this was happening because I haven't installed the Imagine drivers. What do you think?

Maureen

Maureen - I think PC must not have this step ready, as yet. I haven't heard of anyone being able to CUT on their IMAGINES since after BUILD 50 (I might be wrong about that, though).

Did you go up to the HELP menu when you're in CCR (the download where the CUT button appears?)? If you're on a MAC, you may not have an option to INSTALL DRIVERS, as another poster pointed out in another post. At least, she couldn't see a menu under HELP to install anything. However, on my desktop (WINDOWS XP), there is the option to INSTALL DRIVERS for the Expression, Imagine and E2 under the HELP menu.

If you aren't having any better luck than anyone else, I don't think it will hurt to install the Imagine drivers, if you have the capability to do so. Those of us who have, though, can't do anything until PC releases their next "fix" for us.

After you install the drivers, be sure to give FEEDBACK to PC--and let them know what you/your computer can/cannot do after you install them.

Char

Edited by user Wednesday, July 06, 2011 5:00:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PeggyT. Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:52:28 AM(UTC)
PeggyT.

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 2530 time(s) in 1191 post(s)
Hi Char!

Maureen

My Imagine does this too, but I get no error message. It will print the image but does not cut. Half the time it doesn't recognize my E2 and it never recognizes my cartridges even though they are inserted into the E2. I cannot install the drivers either, even though I have the option to do this.