Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

HollyHudspeth Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 9:55:01 AM(UTC)
HollyHudspeth

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 309 post(s)
Thank you for all of the hard work you consistantly provide us with in providing great products and customer service. Have a happy 4th.

I often wonder. Do you guys ever get sick of women complaining about not being able to cut paper frogs and flowers? It is so important at the time to us, that we never step back and look at what we are really getting so upset about. You guys must laugh at us every day.
 3 users thanked HollyHudspeth for this useful post.
BarbaraR on 7/2/2011(UTC), JanaTerpstra on 7/2/2011(UTC), cricutcrazylisa on 7/2/2011(UTC)
Mandalee Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 10:40:30 PM(UTC)
Mandalee

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I agree with your post totally, but in the middle of some creating inspiration where what you want do do wont work I think its the frustration that gets you annoyed.
I play some of the app games for iphone, well you should hear people go nuts over stuff on the games facebook pages. I don't think its just limited to crafters, people get upset on Tiny Chef just because they accidently cooked the wrong thing etc. Reality check its an imaginary game. Whereas a lot of crafters have spent a lot of time and money investing in there cricut machines and we just want them to do what they were created to do - make crafting easier not harder.

Waiting patiently for the next build....Amanda
 1 user thanked Mandalee for this useful post.
scarlet squirrel on 7/5/2011(UTC)
BarbaraR Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 02, 2011 4:27:23 AM(UTC)
BarbaraR

United States

Was thanked: 614 time(s) in 441 post(s)
Hear, hear. I agree totally and am so grateful for all the Provo Craft does to provide us with the awesome tools to create our works of art. And I understand that nothing is perfect and things happen so I'm not about to complain while I'm waiting for the bugs to get worked out......that is why I've kept my old machine and DS after all. LOL

But yes, thank you so much to all the staff at Provo Craft for your hard work!
 2 users thanked BarbaraR for this useful post.
JanaTerpstra on 7/2/2011(UTC), cricutcrazylisa on 7/2/2011(UTC)
JanaTerpstra Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 02, 2011 5:01:56 AM(UTC)
JanaTerpstra

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BarbaraR Go to Quoted Post
Hear, hear. I agree totally and am so grateful for all the Provo Craft does to provide us with the awesome tools to create our works of art. And I understand that nothing is perfect and things happen so I'm not about to complain while I'm waiting for the bugs to get worked out......that is why I've kept my old machine and DS after all. LOL

But yes, thank you so much to all the staff at Provo Craft for your hard work!

Agreed whole heartedly.
 1 user thanked JanaTerpstra for this useful post.
cricutcrazylisa on 7/2/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 02, 2011 8:21:27 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7575 time(s) in 4438 post(s)
I'm not usually a complainer; this time, I'm complaining, though.

Char
 1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
scarlet squirrel on 7/5/2011(UTC)
scarlet squirrel Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:08:46 PM(UTC)
scarlet squirrel

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HollyHudspeth Go to Quoted Post

I often wonder. Do you guys ever get sick of women complaining about not being able to cut paper frogs and flowers? It is so important at the time to us, that we never step back and look at what we are really getting so upset about. You guys must laugh at us every day.

LOL
THX!
SeashoreBound Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:03:51 AM(UTC)
SeashoreBound

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I agree with that we are all emotional about not having some somethingorother to cut out a piece of paper in a specific shape. BUT with that said, scrapbooking and cardmaking are emotional hobbies. I also think PC creates the drama with their launch process - promising and under delivering. If they would wait until they do have the bugs worked out and then announce something AND DELIVER IT ON THE DATE OR AT LEAST WITHIN A COUPLE WEEKS - they could avoid alot of the complaining. It is obviously a fairly good marketing tactic - it got more than several users to buy a Gypsy, an Imagine, etc. before all the promised features were available. But I for one have about hit my limit regardless of how much money I have invested at this point. I can still use what I have but do not have to spend anymore and can switch to another provider that meets their commitments and doesn't set expectations only to not meet them. Do they need better programmers or more programmers or what? Do they need to get control over their marketing/PR arms so that they aren't promising something that they have no idea how they are going to deliver? Not sure but I'm not going to pay extra to join a "circle" when I've spent thousands with this company already and I'm not going to sit around and wait to be "specially invited" to beta trial a free software they've promised to release for months. They are not meeting their end of the deal plain and simple.
 2 users thanked SeashoreBound for this useful post.
BarbaraTravis on 7/6/2011(UTC), MiniBug on 7/8/2011(UTC)