Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DeanneGutierrez Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:18:54 PM(UTC)
DeanneGutierrez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Ok, I have been playing with this CCR for a few days now. I LOVE what it can do - if it would work right. For example, I am making a Disney 12 x 12 canvas layout. It has 9 different layers to it, most of which are just layers for my backgounds, photos mats, etc. There are only 2 layers that are detailed with images and fonts. It has taken me over 4 hours - many, many restarts of CCR and my I to reset problems, Imagine not hooked up when it is and was just cutting a layer, freezing between a print to cut, bumping my mat out without making the cut either on a cut only layer or right after it prints the layer.

So, am I missing something here? What am I doing wrong? I love how I was able to create - that just blows me away that I can see my images, select all my colors/patterns and KNOW that I will love the end result of my project - no more guessing if something will look right. However, I can't then spend 4 hours fiddling with it just trying to get it all printed & cut.

Please help!!!

I am on version 50 for CCR with my I all updated. I have been sending feedback every time I run into problems.

Thanks so much fellow crafters :)
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2011 5:56:59 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7587 time(s) in 3543 post(s)
To be honest Build 50 appears to be really buggy. I'm hoping there will be another update soon to fix the cutting problems that are happening since that update last week.

Fingers crossed!