Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DeanneGutierrez Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 2:44:28 PM(UTC)
DeanneGutierrez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 50 post(s)
I have been able to use CCR for the past few days. I find it frustrating to have to keep putting in every cart that I used in a project into my machine for every layer/cut. How do you upload your carts to the CCR so it knows that you own them?

Other than this, I am having so much fun with this and the capabilities - I love it so far!
scrapalette Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 4:22:32 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18403 time(s) in 8177 post(s)
You can't upload your carts yet. I'm guessing that feature won't be active until CCR is no longer in Beta mode.
Scrapheap Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:40:44 PM(UTC)
Scrapheap

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1500 time(s) in 309 post(s)
well then how the heck do you cut with a cartridge? I have my things all loaded... my cartridge in my cricut.... I hit cut.. I get a blank screen that says Batman and Friends is linked but Life is a Beach and Dinosaur tracks is not linked... I am using neither of those three in my cut by the way... and then nothing happens... well nothing except I get tired of waiting
DeanneGutierrez Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:05:24 PM(UTC)
DeanneGutierrez

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapheap AKA "THE ENFORCER" Go to Quoted Post
well then how the heck do you cut with a cartridge? I have my things all loaded... my cartridge in my cricut.... I hit cut.. I get a blank screen that says Batman and Friends is linked but Life is a Beach and Dinosaur tracks is not linked... I am using neither of those three in my cut by the way... and then nothing happens... well nothing except I get tired of waiting

From what I have heard, there are just some bugs that need to be worked out. It took me over 5 hours to cut a project that was 7 layers. I will be waiting until things get fixed BEFORE I rely on CCR for more projects. I will love it when it is running smoothly :)
Khrista Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:46:45 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1389 post(s)

Are you using the expression? This is a bug that's popped up I guess. I replicated it for someone earlier today using just elegant edges. Be sure to give feedback about it.
ABrooks86 Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:04:57 PM(UTC)
ABrooks86

Was thanked: 888 time(s) in 485 post(s)

I was going to say that when more than one cart is needed, it will prompt you to insert each cart individually and then it will say it has read them all then start cutting. HTH.