Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Aunt Elmo Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 11:53:18 AM(UTC)
Aunt Elmo

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
To tell if the CCR is down? Offline? Just plain ole not working? I was working on something and it closed and won't open again?
O2BMe Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:32:18 PM(UTC)
O2BMe

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 62 post(s)
I haven't been able to sign in for days now and today it let me in!! Haven't been able to cut w/ Imagine but it did color the apples LOL Sorry not much help Debbie :)
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:48:54 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7603 time(s) in 4452 post(s)
Unfortunately, there's no way to tell when CCR is working on their program and/or when there are problems, that I know of. No announcements; would be nice if they would show when you log in that they are down with a message to that effect. With all of our different formats we work with in our computers, I imagine it's hard to get everything working together at the same time--which we are all waiting for.

For the second poster, I have been able to bring up CCR every day this past week and am bringing it up today, also. Unfortunately, though, after BUILD 50 and some of us installed drivers for our particular machines and we also did SYNCs to our machines, we have been unable to CUT since Memorial Day weekend. SOME ARE STILL ABLE TO CUT AFTER BUILD 50, because it seems they did not install drivers and they didn't do the SYNCs.

The BUILD 50 and the SYNC to various machines comes up automatically for you when you log into CCR. The driver installations for various machines appears in the HELP menu when you get into CCR at the top menus.

I hope this helps a little.

Char

HollyHudspeth Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:41:21 PM(UTC)
HollyHudspeth

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 309 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately, there's no way to tell when CCR is working on their program and/or when there are problems, that I know of. No announcements; would be nice if they would show when you log in that they are down with a message to that effect. With all of our different formats we work with in our computers, I imagine it's hard to get everything working together at the same time--which we are all waiting for.

For the second poster, I have been able to bring up CCR every day this past week and am bringing it up today, also. Unfortunately, though, after BUILD 50 and some of us installed drivers for our particular machines and we also did SYNCs to our machines, we have been unable to CUT since Memorial Day weekend. SOME ARE STILL ABLE TO CUT AFTER BUILD 50, because it seems they did not install drivers and they didn't do the SYNCs.

The BUILD 50 and the SYNC to various machines comes up automatically for you when you log into CCR. The driver installations for various machines appears in the HELP menu when you get into CCR at the top menus.

I hope this helps a little.

Char

I have downloaded the drivers and the updates and the system is working for me. I can print in cut in the Imagine and cut in the E2. What I found is that I have to turn off and on the machine, restart the CCR or pull out and put back in the cartridge. I usually find that one or a series of those attempts usually makes it work. Once I get it working once, I am good to go for all projects I make in a given sessions.

I also learned I was not giving the program enough time to process before giving up on a transaction. I am finding that if you fiddle with it, and then wait (what scrapper likes to do that?) it will work. I am also using Windows 7. The Windows version you are could be in play on the issues as well for those that are not cutting at all.
 1 user thanked HollyHudspeth for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 6/29/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:51:36 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7603 time(s) in 4452 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HollyHudspeth Go to Quoted Post
I have downloaded the drivers and the updates and the system is working for me. I can print in cut in the Imagine and cut in the E2. What I found is that I have to turn off and on the machine, restart the CCR or pull out and put back in the cartridge. I usually find that one or a series of those attempts usually makes it work. Once I get it working once, I am good to go for all projects I make in a given sessions.

I also learned I was not giving the program enough time to process before giving up on a transaction. I am finding that if you fiddle with it, and then wait (what scrapper likes to do that?) it will work. I am also using Windows 7. The Windows version you are could be in play on the issues as well for those that are not cutting at all.

Thanks for the information, Holly.

I'm using WindowsXP--and, it was working great up 'til Memorial Day weekend. Now, I can't CUT anything. I'm getting a little nervous that WindowsXP won't be compatible because it's an older Operating System and in 2012 or 2013, they're coming out with Windows8. So, Windows7 might be the best for us to be using with CCR. I hope that's not the case, but it could be. I'm starting to get pretty disillusioned with CCR.

Char
Christel Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:13:36 AM(UTC)
Christel

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Same here, I cannot cut with my Windows XP laptop but I can cut with my Mac. That works for me right now but the laptop is really what I want to be using because then I can put my E2 in my craft room and not in my office.

Cheers,
Christel
 1 user thanked Christel for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 6/30/2011(UTC)