Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GrammyCris Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:22:00 PM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/1/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,869
Location: West Jordan Utah

Thanks: 47 times
Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 521 post(s)
Sometimes I feel like maybe my feedback never reaches the people it needs to reach, or maybe the problem might be me, my bug and not CCR....know what I mean?

I would love it if there was a place to go and leave our feedback and see other feedback that has been left. Some way that the techs could see where we are having problems without duplicating over and over our problems. Like some kind of list of missing carts, or not recognizing or stuff like that. Then we would know looking at the list that they already have that problem and we don't have to inundate them with the same problem. Like if a cart was missing and we went to the list and saw that someone had already posted itthen we don't have 150 people sending feedback that that particular cart is missing. The techs might not feel as overwhelmed either....Then as they corrected each problem they could remove it off the list and we could get a feel of something being fixed.

Does that make any sense at all?
 1 user thanked GrammyCris for this useful post.
scarlet squirrel on 6/24/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:39:36 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,112
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 16843 times
Was thanked: 7586 time(s) in 4442 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post
Sometimes I feel like maybe my feedback never reaches the people it needs to reach, or maybe the problem might be me, my bug and not CCR....know what I mean?

I would love it if there was a place to go and leave our feedback and see other feedback that has been left. Some way that the techs could see where we are having problems without duplicating over and over our problems. Like some kind of list of missing carts, or not recognizing or stuff like that. Then we would know looking at the list that they already have that problem and we don't have to inundate them with the same problem. Like if a cart was missing and we went to the list and saw that someone had already posted itthen we don't have 150 people sending feedback that that particular cart is missing. The techs might not feel as overwhelmed either....Then as they corrected each problem they could remove it off the list and we could get a feel of something being fixed.

Does that make any sense at all?


It makes perfect sense; I agree, wholeheartedly!

I did call PC CCR Tech Support this morning and Jessica (the tech support person I talked to) said our FEEDBACK is what has helped them identify glitches after BUILD 50 and the updates. So, they are definitely learning from our FEEDBACK and they do appreciate that we've given them feedback.

The fact all of us have different computers might make it difficult for them to have it "all out there" for the rest of us, but I do agree with what you've said.

Unfortunately, sometimes when they've corrected one problem, it causes problems for what's already there--which many of us have already experienced, in that we were doing okay until this last BUILD and others are doing better because of it.

Char
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:49:51 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 7/12/2008(UTC)
Posts: 23,067
United States
Location: Alpharetta Georgia

Thanks: 8308 times
Was thanked: 18411 time(s) in 8182 post(s)
That is a great idea! I wonder if I started a feedback thread, if people would post their feedback after they have sent it to PC in CCR. You know, just the facts and not a bunch of extra comments so we could easily scroll through the posts and see what has been submitted.

I do think PC gets all the feedback.
GrammyCris Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:30:07 PM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/1/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,869
Location: West Jordan Utah

Thanks: 47 times
Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 521 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
That is a great idea! I wonder if I started a feedback thread, if people would post their feedback after they have sent it to PC in CCR. You know, just the facts and not a bunch of extra comments so we could easily scroll through the posts and see what has been submitted.

I do think PC gets all the feedback.



That's a good idea....you should try it! I'm sure that PC gets all the feedback but sometimes I wonder how many remarks for each problem they have to weed through...like 200 comments about one problem might just be taking up a lot of their time, right?

Start a thread and let's see if people will use it...at least that way we can see if others are having the same struggles as us, right?
scarlet squirrel Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 4:56:34 PM(UTC)
scarlet squirrel

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 529
Location: AR

Thanks: 184 times
Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Has this thread started? If so where is it? THX
Mercy Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 11:38:49 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/22/2009(UTC)
Posts: 9,408

Thanks: 679 times
Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
That's good in a sense and not good in another sense because if you look at the list and see the problem reported then you might not turn in the problem for your computer. The problem would be, one computer might be XP which did not get reported and you might be running a Mac. Well, since only Mac's were reported, then XP might be over looked.

If only one person reported the problem, then pc might look at it as it being just that person's computer and not a wide spread epidemic of sorts.

Therefore, it is imperative that each person continues to report each issue regardless of it being reported by another member.

When I contact tech about issues we are having, if they say no, we are not seeing a problem, and if it is a wide spread issue, then my report to them is many of the members are having issues. Then in return, I have to gather information to be sent to tech so the problem can be researched. This is the same type of thing that goes on when everyone reports their issues. There are times that product development is not experiencing the same issues as we are but with the feedback it makes things run much smoother to sort out the error.
GrammyCris Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 9:33:20 AM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/1/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,869
Location: West Jordan Utah

Thanks: 47 times
Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 521 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mercy Go to Quoted Post
That's good in a sense and not good in another sense because if you look at the list and see the problem reported then you might not turn in the problem for your computer. The problem would be, one computer might be XP which did not get reported and you might be running a Mac. Well, since only Mac's were reported, then XP might be over looked.

If only one person reported the problem, then pc might look at it as it being just that person's computer and not a wide spread epidemic of sorts.

Therefore, it is imperative that each person continues to report each issue regardless of it being reported by another member.

When I contact tech about issues we are having, if they say no, we are not seeing a problem, and if it is a wide spread issue, then my report to them is many of the members are having issues. Then in return, I have to gather information to be sent to tech so the problem can be researched. This is the same type of thing that goes on when everyone reports their issues. There are times that product development is not experiencing the same issues as we are but with the feedback it makes things run much smoother to sort out the error.


Mercy, that makes good sense...I didn't look at it that way. I was thinking of the simple problems like missing carts...you are looking at the big picture! BigGrin
Mercy Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 8:37:14 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/22/2009(UTC)
Posts: 9,408

Thanks: 679 times
Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post
Mercy, that makes good sense...I didn't look at it that way. I was thinking of the simple problems like missing carts...you are looking at the big picture! BigGrin


LOL Both of us are just trying to find solutions.LOL
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.406 seconds.
nebo-cricut-01