Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BtrThanEva Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:25:48 PM(UTC)
BtrThanEva

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Every week or so, I try to enter CCR. VOILA! Tonight's the night! I'm in and don't know where to start, so will play a bit and look for instructional videos/blogs... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

WOO HOO!!!BigGrin
DebB55 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:20:19 PM(UTC)
DebB55

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Me too! I just got in....no email that I was now able to enter. I played with it a little bit and I will go back to it later.
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 8:24:48 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BtrThanEva Go to Quoted Post
Every week or so, I try to enter CCR. VOILA! Tonight's the night! I'm in and don't know where to start, so will play a bit and look for instructional videos/blogs... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

WOO HOO!!!BigGrin

Have fun! Feel free to ask questions. There are several BUG GUIDES who come on and give us what information they can from time-to-time. Some of the rest of us try to help out, too.

Be sure to give FEEDBACK in CCR (on left hand menus) on everything you CAN and CAN'T do. They will appreciate it. That's what we're here for.

Char

CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 8:25:50 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: DebB55 Go to Quoted Post
Me too! I just got in....no email that I was now able to enter. I played with it a little bit and I will go back to it later.

Have fun, Deb - Don't forget to do FEEDBACK, FEEDBACK, FEEDBACK to PC (left hand menus in CCR).

Char
JodiBarber Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 5:56:04 AM(UTC)
JodiBarber

Was thanked: 110 time(s) in 77 post(s)
you are going to love it.....

Chiquetta Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:29:54 PM(UTC)
Chiquetta

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I got in too. I just try every now and then. I can't believe it. I didn't get an email. So will it cut for me. I also didn't get to finish adding my carts. And now I can't figure out how to add the rest. But I don't see where you can look at just your carts. I'm so excited but I don't know how to do anythingBlushing

Still excited though,
Chiquetta
JeanP Online
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:01:44 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 736 time(s) in 619 post(s)
For the heck of it, I tried again and I am in!!!!

Just did a few things so far. It doesn't seem to show you as much of the Mat as DS though. I can probably deal with that once I play around a bit. I am sure that having used DS for a few years, I should be able to figure this out.

I'll give feedback if and when I find something that doesn't work correctly or that I don't like.
First I need to update it from 48 to 50.

Do I have to do anything before I can cut with my E2. I haven't used it in a couple weeks but it was update when I first tried it out.
Do I have to sync my E2 with the CCR? Guess I need to do a little more research.

CricketCMV Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 2:57:45 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: Chiquetta Go to Quoted Post
I got in too. I just try every now and then. I can't believe it. I didn't get an email. So will it cut for me. I also didn't get to finish adding my carts. And now I can't figure out how to add the rest. But I don't see where you can look at just your carts. I'm so excited but I don't know how to do anythingBlushing

Still excited though,
Chiquetta

Chiquetta - If you have a CUT button in the upper right corner of you mat, you might be able to CUT.

You can ADD your carts, by going to OPTIONS on the left-hand menus and click on Craftroom tab. There you can go to Bookmarks and add in the cartridges you own. I think you actually have to REGISTER your cartridges with CRICUT before the system will recognize that you own them, though. Bookmarks (when you add your owned carts) merely helps the system work faster when we're working in CCR and helps the system know we actually have those carts and will bring them up for us faster when we work in them on the mat.

I think I'm telling it right.

Go to FEEDBACK and go through all the menus to see what all the various functions do and how to use them.

Hope this helps.

Char
CricketCMV Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 3:06:27 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: JeanP Go to Quoted Post
For the heck of it, I tried again and I am in!!!!

Just did a few things so far. It doesn't seem to show you as much of the Mat as DS though. You can minimize the IMAGES/OVERLAY tab by clickin on the down arrow, after you add your images/letters to the mat. This lets you see most of the mat to do other things you want to do. I can probably deal with that once I play around a bit. I am sure that having used DS for a few years, I should be able to figure this out.

I'll give feedback if and when I find something that doesn't work correctly or that I don't like.
First I need to update it from 48 to 50.

Do I have to do anything before I can cut with my E2. Be sure to go to OPTIONS and under the PROJECT tab, show which machine you have hooked to your computer and the size mat you are using I haven't used it in a couple weeks but it was update when I first tried it out.
Do I have to sync my E2 with the CCR? Guess I need to do a little more research. GO TO THE HELP MENU AT THE TOP OF THE CCR PROGRAM AND see if you need to install drivers for your machine (WARNING: This may cause your machine not to work, so you may want to wait to see if others are having good luck with it. ADDITIONALLY, to SYNC your E2, you will automatically get a message, when you go into CCR with your machine turned on, to do a SYNC. AGAIN: WARNING: This may cause your machine not to CUT if it was CUTTING before. Many of us are having issues with this right now, even though we could CUT just fine before we did the SYNC.
[b]

Good luck; hope some of this helps you.

Char
 1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
JeanP on 6/24/2011(UTC)