Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Narelle Online
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:32:10 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7601 time(s) in 3545 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Khrista Go to Quoted Post
Flip which machine. :) I follow the yahoo board for the Imagine also. Someone had posted about having an issue with Elegant Edges on CCR with their Expression. When trying to cut with a border with their Expression, it would bring up a blank mat and the 3 cartridges (batman, life's a beach and that other one) as the one's being used. CCR wouldn't allow to it to cut. That's what I replicated as they were wondering if it was just them. I've been using my Imagine so I then did the exact same image with my Imagine to see if it was across more than one machine and had no problems. I left feedback for them via CCR and also for Chris via the yahoo group.

Someone mentioned that is seems like the only machine cutting right now is the Imagine, that maybe they shut off access to the others or something. No idea if that's true or not. I'm using Build 50 and I've updated the firmware to my Expression via CCR and installed the driver's. I think I read via the yahoo board that they're getting close to another release for CCR that should have a bunch of fixes in it. Will keep my fingers crossed :)

Thanks Khrista,

It does seem like the Expression isn't working for anyone at the moment but the Imagine is (as you proved).

I did read a post in the last couple of days that m/b member HollyHudspeth has been able to cut with her E2 using build 50.

At the moment, I can't cut with anything.
  • I can't get my Cricut Personal to update its firmware. It keeps failing at the finish line...
  • I can't cut with my E2. It won't go past the point where it says Insert mat and press Continue
  • I can't cut with my Expression. I have the same problem of the 3 carts showing up and a blank mat
  • And I don't have an Imagine... Crying

Still... on the bright side.. I'm saving on paper!!! Laugh

Edited by user Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:34:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Narelle for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 6/30/2011(UTC)
jscraftylady Offline
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:44:34 PM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2037 time(s) in 1110 post(s)
This really blows! I had been having no problems with CCR and my Expression for several weeks now. Tonight, I have a really big project to work on, I get on CCR and it tells me I need to update my firmware. So like a dummy, I do. Now, I have this weird problem with a blank mat and three random carts selected when I go to cut. CCR is making me stabby!Cursing
CricketCMV Offline
#33 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 11:50:33 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jscraftylady Go to Quoted Post
This really blows! I had been having no problems with CCR and my Expression for several weeks now. Tonight, I have a really big project to work on, I get on CCR and it tells me I need to update my firmware. So like a dummy, I do. Now, I have this weird problem with a blank mat and three random carts selected when I go to cut. CCR is making me stabby!Cursing

That's a different way to put it! LOL!! - Char