Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricketCMV Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 9:11:41 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Here's how I'm working around my CCR program while PC is fixing the problem with CCR not cutting all the layers.

I am DELETING the first layer that I have already CUT, so I can move on with my project. That means I can only use one image at one time, but I can still "hide", "weld", "group" and do things I can't do on my Expression without CCR. And, I love that I can do it even if it's a hassle right now. I know they'll get this fixed and I'm excited as to when that will happen for everyone.

I rarely duplicate my cards, so I don't really need most of my cuts after I have already cut them.

TODAY, I'm trying to get a "Get Well" card finished before I visit a cousin in the hospital today, who has had to have a leg amputation. He loves CARDINALS. So, I'm working on a project which uses several different cartridges and incorporation a Cardinal from French Manor.

If you haven't thought about this, maybe it will help someone else.

Char

Kut-n-Print Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:24:29 AM(UTC)
Kut-n-Print

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 889 time(s) in 428 post(s)
Char,
I'm not familiar with the layer bug you are working around, but there is no need to delete your layer irretrievably. Before deleting any layers, I would export the whole file to my hard drive and give it a new name like fileall.ccr or something like that. Then you can keep working with the original, deleting layers as you cut, but the original will be filed safely away should you need to recut a layer or resurrect the project at a later date. I did not realize til I read your post that CCR does not have a save as command. Thats a major omission that also needs to be remedied.
 1 user thanked Kut-n-Print for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 6/21/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:48:48 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kut-n-Print Go to Quoted Post
Char,
I'm not familiar with the layer bug you are working around, but there is no need to delete your layer irretrievably. Before deleting any layers, I would export the whole file to my hard drive and give it a new name like fileall.ccr or something like that. Then you can keep working with the original, deleting layers as you cut, but the original will be filed safely away should you need to recut a layer or resurrect the project at a later date. I did not realize til I read your post that CCR does not have a save as command. Thats a major omission that also needs to be remedied.

Thanks so much for this information; I haven't been putting anything on my hard drive to do with this program. I know that probably sounds archaic. I usually make "one of a kind" cards for now (may change my mind on that at a later date) and I don't need to keep what I've done. As long as I have the picture of what I've done, that's all I need at this point. I do appreciate the information, though, and may do this at a later date.

Char