Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricketCMV Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2011 9:08:41 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7587 time(s) in 4442 post(s)
EDITED: The statement I was able to cut a project using two carts on it is incorrect. I DID CUT TWO LAYERS LAST NIGHT BEFORE I TURNED OFF THE COMPUTER AND MY EXPRESSION, pulled the mat off the Expression and went to bed. I was so ecstatic it was working properly--NOT! When I came down to work on my project this morning, the second layer CUT as the first layer, so my second layer image didn't cut. I had TWO layers cut as the first layer.

I have let PC know. I have a "work-around" I'm using right now to CUT all the layers, even though that aspect of CCR is yet to be fixed. I'll post a new topic on it.

Char

THESE ARE STATEMENTS I MADE LAST NIGHT AFTER MY SECOND CUT:Before I signed off the internet tonight, I turned on my EXPRESSION.

My desktop computer showed me I had NEW SOFTWARE INSTALLED. So, I waited until several messages came up and then I got into CCR. When I got there, there was a NEW UPDATE/SYNC.

I clicked on it and it was the same SYNC I did on FRIDAY. After that SYNC (which took about 23 minutes), I was able to CUT one project that used one cartridge. BUT, when I went to CUT another project that utilized two cartridges, I couldn't get it to CUT.

Tonight, it showed that I needed to UPDATE my SYNC, once again. So, I did. It took only a few seconds and started on the first update (just like on Friday). Then, after a few seconds, I had to turn off the machine and turn it on again holding down the STOP button until I heard the beep. After that, the whole SYNC update showed up all green and it was finished.

It appears there was a FIX on the first SYNC I downloaded on Friday.

I JUST CUT A PROJECT THAT UTILIZED TWO CARTRIDGES.

ONCE AGAIN, I'm a very happy camper.

I use WINDOWS XP (OS).
I'm using a DESKTOP computer.
I am CUTTING from my EXPRESSION.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Char

Edited by user Monday, June 20, 2011 9:05:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JanaBailey Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 6:37:16 PM(UTC)
JanaBailey

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 169 time(s) in 110 post(s)
I am having the same types of problems. Layers not cutting correctly. Pattern fills distorted on welded words. Partial cuts. Imagines on the virtual mat changing with out me making the changes. I htink this software is a little haunted to say the least! Confused They still have a long way to go on this!
 1 user thanked JanaBailey for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 6/21/2011(UTC)
Khrista Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 6:58:03 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1389 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JanaBailey Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same types of problems. Layers not cutting correctly. Pattern fills distorted on welded words. Partial cuts. Imagines on the virtual mat changing with out me making the changes. I htink this software is a little haunted to say the least! Confused They still have a long way to go on this!

I tried again with various cartridge for my Imagine to see if it would work at all. I can't get it to cut or print. Just sends and then the Imagine eventually cycles back to the main menu. <sigh>.. wonder how long before it get's worked out. Seems like if they have all but the welding part for the Imagine working on the Gypsy that we could at least do the same on the program.

Khrista
 1 user thanked Khrista for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 6/21/2011(UTC)