Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricketCMV Online
#1 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 9:06:54 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7560 time(s) in 4429 post(s)
DH and I just returned from a fifteen day vacation. We were visiting our DGS (8-months old) in Florida and we had a very rewarding visit with him and our DS and DDIL. We got plenty of golf in, too.

Before we left, though, (June 1st), all I could do was install the drivers needed for my EXPRESSION.

When we returned and I got on CCR this morning, there was a FIRMWARE UPDATE for me to do on my Expression.

There were three parts to the update and it took a total of 25-minutes on my computer, which uses WINDOWS XP (OS) and I have 2-Gigabyte RAM MEMORY on my computer. I am also a BETA TESTER--but, it was my understanding before we left on vacation that everyone could now get into CCR (don't know if everyone can cut, though).

After the FIRMWARE UPDATE, I was very hesitant to CUT. But, my Expression worked perfectly for me.I hope others are having success getting their drivers installed for their particular machines and doing the updates that CCR prompts you for (you may not have to do them on your machines; especially, if they are newer ones) when you go into CCR. If there are no prompts when you log on, then you probably don't have to update your firmware for your particular machine.

Good luck, everyone.

EDITED: AFTER I READ SOME OF THE OTHER POSTS, I tried to cut layers and multiple images. NOW I CAN'T EVEN CUT THE IMAGE I WAS ABLE TO CUT THIS MORNING. I used another project that had layers and it wouldn't work--just as others of you have stated. I have given FEEDBACK to PC, but I don't expect to hear anything back from them. DOES ANYONE ELSE EVER GET ANY COMMUNICTION WITH THEM? It's frustrating to be a BETA TESTER and not get feedback back on feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Char

Edited by user Friday, June 17, 2011 10:51:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified