Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Scrapbooksue Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2011 4:33:56 PM(UTC)
Scrapbooksue

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 344 time(s) in 251 post(s)
CCR is becoming the most frustrating program I have ever tried to use. I have several images on different mats that I have been cutting for duplicate projects. I have cut 4 or 5 times without a problem but now whenever I try to cut it just unloads my paper and quits. I have tried cutting off and restarting the Expression, tried rebooting the computer and opening CCR - nothing helps. I am also once again getting the "bridge" error on some attempts to open the program!!! UGH!!! I'm getting so tired of never being able to finish my projects because CCR does not work. It's just not worth it! Anyone else having these problems?
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 9:10:10 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7584 time(s) in 4440 post(s)
I don't know if this is true or not, but I have an idea that when we're getting errors such as this, PC is working on things within the programs we're trying to work with.

I have used my Expression this morning with CCR and it worked perfectly.

I hope you are able to use yours today; if not, give your FEEDBACK in the CCR program--I'm sure they would like to know what you're having problems with.

OR, try us here. Maybe someone can help you with your problem.

Char
JodiBarber Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 10:40:52 AM(UTC)
JodiBarber

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 110 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapbooksue Go to Quoted Post
CCR is becoming the most frustrating program I have ever tried to use. I have several images on different mats that I have been cutting for duplicate projects. I have cut 4 or 5 times without a problem but now whenever I try to cut it just unloads my paper and quits. I have tried cutting off and restarting the Expression, tried rebooting the computer and opening CCR - nothing helps. I am also once again getting the "bridge" error on some attempts to open the program!!! UGH!!! I'm getting so tired of never being able to finish my projects because CCR does not work. It's just not worth it! Anyone else having these problems?

I am beginning to think this bridge error is when their is too many people on the site...and me using an imagine haven't got cut anything...it prints but does not cut yet..........

Jodi