Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MaureenAlferez Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:58:56 PM(UTC)
MaureenAlferez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
So I bought the Imagine based on the ability of the CCR. Knowing I would not be able to use it with my DS I would never have purchased it. But, with the promise of CCR it was going to be a very awesome machine to create with. I bought it in March and it has become nothing more than an expensive dust collector. I, seriously have done NOTHING with it. I weld everything and very rarely do I cut one letter or image at a time. The images on the Imagine More cartridge are nice but really how many times are you going to use that same image? I believe that those that purchased the E2 or Imagine should have been given priority in trying out CCR. Not because they are more important than any other cricut customer, but because we are so limited in what we can create with these 2 machines given they are not DS compatible. Why didn't those at Cricut think of this? So I look at my dusty Imagine waiting 2 months after the release date of CCR still waiting....Bored
ReneeBeres Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:00:45 PM(UTC)
ReneeBeres

Was thanked: 138 time(s) in 68 post(s)
I've also used my I literally 2 times since launch day.
I'm also waiting for an invite :(
mimosamom Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:45:50 AM(UTC)
mimosamom

Also waiting for invite. Was told it would be out 2 months ago. I think it is a bunch of bull I also bought the Imagine dust trap too limited need CCR and when really makes me mad is that they are not even giving an approximate time for this to happen ...Shame on you Provo craft. Very disappointed....Mad
MaureenAlferez Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 4:54:39 PM(UTC)
MaureenAlferez

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mimosamom Go to Quoted Post
Also waiting for invite. Was told it would be out 2 months ago. I think it is a bunch of bull I also bought the Imagine dust trap too limited need CCR and when really makes me mad is that they are not even giving an approximate time for this to happen ...Shame on you Provo craft. Very disappointed....Mad

Yes your right and now that PC has been burned by completely missing their launch date by 2 months they are not going to make that mistake again. So we will not have any idea when this will be available. Could be 2 months from now, could be 2 YEARS from now. No one knows and PC is not talking. I know I will love it once it is out but the waiting is not fun.
Chertem Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:53:05 AM(UTC)
Chertem

So glad I am not alone in my frustration! Glare