Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

carlagross Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 6:38:29 AM(UTC)
carlagross

Groups: Registered

I ordered my E2 on HSN online before it went on the air at midnight and I have gotten a call and e-mail that shipping has been delayed and the E2 is on backorder. I am so disappointed! Has anyone else gotten this notification. Don't they fill in the order they are received? My message says that I should have it by the end of May. I can't wait that long!
JodyGouldsberry Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 9:29:56 AM(UTC)
JodyGouldsberry

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i got the same email and call yesterday but when i checked my bank statement today i was charged the payment so they must be releasing them for shipping.

JOdy
LilBugsCountry Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 11:26:11 AM(UTC)
LilBugsCountry

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
ThumbDown I got the same email and phone call. So I called HSN today because of this they gave me the *bs* story it was being delay beacuse we used paypal and needed to go thur verfication. Even though I order at 12:01, still under 1,200 sold!! HSN said the verfication did not go thur till the 28th! Oh did I metion HSN said they didn't get enough supply for their demandAngry. I'm suppose to get it by the 28th of May. They should have shipped in the order they sold. You know 1-6,200(or whatever the final number was)not the way their doing it!!!! Thanks for letting me VENT.Angry Angry Angry

Edited by user Friday, April 29, 2011 11:28:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SaintsRule! Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 3:21:24 PM(UTC)
SaintsRule!

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 34 post(s)
I wonder if it has to do with the payment options... I find it odd that so many people have "holds" on their product when they payed via Paypal... I kinda wonder if HSN shipped to those who payed the full amount up front instead of payments... Did they want their cash up front? I wish they would have told us that. I would have paid the entire amount at that time instead of playing this waiting game... Very frustrating... I doubt I will use HSN again...

Edited by user Friday, April 29, 2011 3:22:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KBo Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 3:43:19 PM(UTC)
KBo

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I ordered around 6am on 4/26, my shipping label has been printed today. I chose flex pay and paied by bank debit card which was charged 4/27. Im SO excited!
Scrappygal Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 4:54:13 PM(UTC)
Scrappygal

United States

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SaintsRule! Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if it has to do with the payment options... I find it odd that so many people have "holds" on their product when they payed via Paypal... I kinda wonder if HSN shipped to those who payed the full amount up front instead of payments... Did they want their cash up front? I wish they would have told us that. I would have paid the entire amount at that time instead of playing this waiting game... Very frustrating... I doubt I will use HSN again...

I ordered mine 5/25 at 6:45 P.M. PT with a delivery date of 5/5. I used Paypal and asked to be charged the full amount up front. I am one of those that is having their E2 delayed. I do not understand why some people using Paypal are getting them and then others like us are not. There is something wrong here with this system.
luvmyshihtzus (Carole) Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 5:13:46 PM(UTC)
luvmyshihtzus (Carole)

Was thanked: 616 time(s) in 414 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrappygal Go to Quoted Post
I ordered mine 5/25 at 6:45 P.M. PT with a delivery date of 5/5. I used Paypal and asked to be charged the full amount up front. I am one of those that is having their E2 delayed. I do not understand why some people using Paypal are getting them and then others like us are not. There is something wrong here with this system.

I also used Paypal. I think that is the reason. I will never order from HSN again. Why offer a payment option they are skeptical about? Oh, I got one of the backorder messages. My friend, who ordered 30 minutes after me, paid the full amount, and used a regular credit card, is having hers shipped.

Any problems verifying my PayPal payment is their fault. I use Paypal all the time and get my stuff shipped to me immediately. I was going to use my credit card, but I prefer not to give my cc card number out if I don't have to. Well, I did see they posted to my FB thread about this, apologizing for the misunderstanding and saying that everyone who ordered would get their machine by the 16th of May (which is 10 days quicker than the message I got yesterday.)
 1 user thanked luvmyshihtzus (Carole) for this useful post.
Claudia Arnott on 5/2/2011(UTC)
Weezie13 Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2011 10:14:39 AM(UTC)
Weezie13

Was thanked: 320 time(s) in 306 post(s)
I ordered mine at 4:15pm, EST...
and was not sold out at the time...

I used HSN Card, quoted 5/6/11 for delivery date...

Then I got to reading on here, that so many were already recieving theirs..
and didn't pay or choose the express shipping.. so they couldn't figure out
why it was already shipped and almost there, when they were quoted other dates for delivery..

So, I don't have HSN using my email, so I knew no notification would come to me,
so I called to see if I could get a tracking no.. and the lady said, mine was BACK~ORDERED!!
I'm like "WHATTTTTTTTT??!?!??!?!?!?!?!" it didn't say that when I ordered it, nor
was it "OUT OF STOCK" when I ordered it... *I told her I wasn't mad at HER*
but was not expecting this...

And it said order delivery, IF THEY HAD ANY, wouldn't be until 5/26/11...

I told her that if it didn't get off of that status in a few days/1 wk,
then I was CANCELLING MY ORDER!!!!
With all the problems I am reading about already, I am getting nervous..
****My IMAGINE didn't work either, and that got sent back, and NOT re~ordered either****Glare Crying
ღgennyannღ Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2011 1:55:59 PM(UTC)
ღgennyannღ

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 98 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SaintsRule! Go to Quoted Post

I paid with paypal too and it was a few days before I was sent a shipped e-mail from HSN. I really don't think its HSN, but the fact that paypal takes so long to take the money out of our accounts. I always pay with Paypal and have had to play this waiting game before.
gdtwin1 Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:15:10 PM(UTC)
gdtwin1

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I posted my story before, however, my friend ordered hers almost at the end of the launch with only about 120 or so left and hers has shipped. Mine, is supposedly backordered until the end of May (if then) and I ordered mine BEFORE the midnight launch, as soon as it was posted. The problem lies with ALL parties involved: HSN, Paypal, and Provocraft- for obvious reasons!! They are really doing a disservice to all of us loyal PC/PP/HSN customers. We may need to demand another way if there is a next time...
Cricut Cathy Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:29:44 PM(UTC)
Cricut Cathy

I ordered mine mid morning after the lauch at 12 midnite. I paid mine in full with my bankcard. It arrived 4-29 in the am. I coulnd't believe how fast I got it. BigGrin
CrafterMommy Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2011 11:29:58 PM(UTC)
CrafterMommy

I am completely frustrated with HSN shipping myself! My order sat there with no activity until Friday, and then the label was printed. I planned my daughters Birthday party with the promise that my machine would be here by 05/06. I am going crazy wanting my machine. I have wanted a Cricut ever since I saw them on late night TV 5 years ago.

Edited by user Saturday, April 30, 2011 11:45:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JodyGouldsberry Offline
#13 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 4:49:18 AM(UTC)
JodyGouldsberry

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
would this not be mis=representation of what they have? I think if there is enough of us we could file a class -action law suit agaisnt HSN.
#14 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 8:23:48 AM(UTC)
luvmyshihtzus (Carole)

Originally Posted by: JodyGouldsberry Go to Quoted Post
would this not be mis=representation of what they have? I think if there is enough of us we could file a class -action law suit agaisnt HSN.

I agree! I'm with the poster who said she is thinking about canceling her order. I'm seriously consider doing the same. I hate giving my money to a company with such unfair order fulfillment procedures. You cannot convince me there is a good reason for this.

I blame HSN alone. They are the ones who choose how they will ship their products, and what method of payments they will take. If Paypal may cause a delay in your order being processed, thereby affecting your chances at getting available product, then HSN should be forthcoming about that information. My guess is, they have an outside vendor handling the order processing, and they have no clue what time an order was placed. Again, HSN chooses how orders will be processed and it is their fault.

At the very least, I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. It probably won't do any good, but it's the only thing I have the power to do, to try and help right what I consider a wrong.
Weezie13 Offline
#15 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 10:18:34 AM(UTC)
Weezie13

Actually, I order ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT from HSN,
and to be honest, I've never really had much problems with items ordered
and being here/my home when they said they would be....
I'm inclined to believe it's not totally HSN.. but that's JMHO!!!Unsure
SuzanneCox4 Offline
#16 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 11:56:18 AM(UTC)
SuzanneCox4

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
My order was cancelled, and on Thursday I received an e mail from HSN stating the following:

"as soon as Provo Craft provides us with the additional Cricut
Expression 2 Anniversary Edition, we will show the item as available and be
able to reopen Order # and ship it to you.
I am sorry I do not have a way to reopen it before the quantity is posted in
our system. Please allow at least a day (probably a few days) for the update.
You are a valued customer. Please feel free to contact us for assistance
anytime. We are always glad to be of help."

THEN TODAY I RECEIVED THIS E MAIL FROM HSN AFTER I E MAILED TO CHECK ON THE STATUS:

"I am sorry for any confusion regarding the reinstatement of your order for the
Cricut Expression and I understand your concern. I would like to share the
following information with you.
I apologize, since the order was cancelled and the item is not currently
available, we are unable to reinstate the order. Regrettably, there is no
guarantee we will obtain additional inventory. Please feel free to check our
website from time to time at your convenience."

What in the world is going on? Does anyone really know? Thank you.
#17 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 4:10:18 PM(UTC)
luvmyshihtzus (Carole)

Originally Posted by: Weezie13 Go to Quoted Post
Actually, I order ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT from HSN,
and to be honest, I've never really had much problems with items ordered
and being here/my home when they said they would be....
I'm inclined to believe it's not totally HSN.. but that's JMHO!!!Unsure

It is HSN's fault that they do not fulfill orders in the order they were received. Provocraft nor Paypal decides in what order an order will be filled.

Whoever heard of a process where a company allows a computer to randomly choose who will not receive an order? That is a process that is totally controllable.

I guess you have to be on the receiving end of this situation to fully understand, or sympathize with, those who have had to deal with it.

Edited by user Monday, May 02, 2011 4:13:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Weezie13 Offline
#18 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 4:17:35 PM(UTC)
Weezie13

Originally Posted by: luvmyshihtzus (Carole) Go to Quoted Post
It is HSN's fault that they do not fulfill orders in the order they were received. Provocraft nor Paypal decides in what order an order will be filled.

Whoever heard of a process where a company allows a computer to randomly choose who will not receive an order? That is a process that is totally controllable.

That I can't comment on, *the sending vs. who ordered when* as I'm not in there...

But any thing I've ordered, make~up, shoes, crafts, etc... has never had a wait list
that I didn't KNOW about when I ordered it... that's all I was atesting to...
*When I ordered the E2, thru the automated ordering w/HSN card, it was available...
but when I called later, it wasn't..*

My only complaint was that it was on BACK~ORDER and it wasn't sold out when I purchased it...
and wasn't TOLD!!!