Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

*Heather* Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 09, 2011 11:35:25 AM(UTC)
*Heather*

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 155 post(s)
I have already posted to the effect that I am never remembered when I log out even though I tick the box. I also more importantly never get any notifications when a new post has been submitted to a thread both of these have happened only since the new updated forum and I am not the only one there are many many other posts to this effect.

Please can someone hear us and do something about it. If we cannot follow threads the forum becomes useless.

Thanks
Heather xx

Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 09, 2011 6:55:49 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7596 time(s) in 3545 post(s)
If you have bookmarked the messageboard make sure the address that you have saved is: http://community.provocraft.com/pc_forum.aspx

If that doesn't work could you try a different browser and see if that makes any difference to your logging in problem.

For your email notifications problem, have you been into your profile to see if it still has email notifications selected? In the last update mine were turned off and I had to go turn them back on.

Select My Profile, Email Notification Preferences and make sure either the 2nd or 3rd option is selected.

*Heather* Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 09, 2011 10:33:17 PM(UTC)
*Heather*

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 155 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle (GirlfromOz) Go to Quoted Post
If you have bookmarked the messageboard make sure the address that you have saved is: http://community.provocraft.com/pc_forum.aspx

If that doesn't work could you try a different browser and see if that makes any difference to your logging in problem.

For your email notifications problem, have you been into your profile to see if it still has email notifications selected? In the last update mine were turned off and I had to go turn them back on.

Select My Profile, Email Notification Preferences and make sure either the 2nd or 3rd option is selected.

Hi Narelle

Thank you for that I now have email responses switched back on again! As for the login not remembering me I can live with that. Thank you so much for your help.
Heather xx