Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<7172737475>»
momto2 Offline
#2161 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 10:22:05 AM(UTC)
momto2

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
JCI to wish Treva a Happy birthday. I checked in on FB, but I wasn't sure you checked the group over there. Love the card BTW.

Dot: your projects are awesome too.

Netta: Keep us posted on the new job.

Sending a hugh Happy Friday wish to everybody else!

Well, I guess I killed enough time. Off to take my parents to Baton Rouge for the weekend.

cropdropnroll Offline
#2162 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 1:07:12 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Happy Friday!!

Just dropping in from the recovery couch. Things are going okay - healing and recovery have been steadily improving. Praise God! Just know, there is NOTHING wrong with my "trigger" finger - that finger that I use to push the button on some purchases! LOL Just received my Scrap N Easel! LOL.

Pumpkin - Great praise report! I, too, am operating in 2013 with holy expectancy of God's favor!! He has shown His favor during this time of disability and shortage of pay. Let's just say - the money that we were expecting didn't come when we expected; but what did come is more than DOUBLE what we were expecting!! He's truly an on-time God! Then, yesterday, the expected money showed up!!! Favor ain't fair - but IT IS for me (and my sistas)!!Laugh

Here are some of the images that I purchased and colored... shhhh, don't say anything! This is what happens when I'm home all day with a computer and cc...

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2013 1:12:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Text correction

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2013-01-04_12-15-34_823.jpg
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2163 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:37:10 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 428 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hello and Happy Sunday !
JCI as we are running late for church since we did not get home until two this morning. We went to NC to see our nephew in a gymnastic competition. Ordinarily we would spend the night but we had this church commitment . The weekend goes by way too fast, gotta go now we are here. Have a great day!
Cassie Offline
#2164 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 4:15:14 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!

Treva - Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Lisa - You know I'm still giggling about pulling the trigger. Glad recovery is going well. Boo, that I haven't been over to play.

Ellamap - The kids keep commenting that I keep watching that same show. I told them I had to start from the beginning, it's the same show and cast, but different episodes. They'll be sick of seeing me watch Greys any day now.

Netta - Happy 1st day on your new job!

DOT - Hope the infection is clearing out. Love the rosette.

Kenya - I did love me some Hawthorne, but it got a bit much towards the end. She was only making me mad, LOL!!

Alright, I need to try and get my head in the game and get some work done today. Have a GREAT day ALL!
HisGem Offline
#2165 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 7:49:08 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Happy Monday!

It is a COLD COLD COLD day in WI today. On Saturday it was 50 degrees and Sunday morning we woke up to a THICK sheet of ice! It is 9 degrees with a wind chill of 0. I went out to take the dog out and I wasn’t even out there for a minute and my feet were feeling prickly. Why do I live here?

Cassie, I know right? I really liked the first two seasons of Hawthorne and I was so upset that she finally got Tom and she messed up!

Lisa!!! Praise God for favor!!! We already knew God was going to take care of you and your family during this time! He is so awesome and so faithful!! Glad you are mending well. I was just telling a friend that I have not made any crafty purchases since the first week of December! I haven’t been in a craft store since November! This is a record for me!!
Hey Netta! You are on the morning shift now!! I am so happy for you! I pray the latter will be greater than the last! Enjoy your new position!

Waving hello to Treva, Renee, Dot, Kim, Ella, and the others who were not called out by name! Have a wonderful day today!
Cassie Offline
#2166 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:47:35 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All!!!

Happy Tuesday! I am officially declaring Tuesday as the slowest day of the work week. Where is everyone? We've been quiet as a church mouse.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:40:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2167 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:06:24 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Helloooooo...

I'm doing a quick driveby post as I'm about to head out of the office for the day, I tried to post earlier but never got around to it. It has been a wild day, very busy here at work and the weather has been rainy but not too cold which means there's lots of stuff in the air!

Ordinarily I would have left work for the day but my daughter piano's lesson for today was cancelled so I didn't have to rush out the door. We still have aikido in a little while so we won't get home for a little while yetBlink

So what have you all been up too, I meant to mention earlier that I'm a Grey's Anatomy fan too. I don't watch it as religiously now as I have in the past though, I just can't find the time for television anymore. I can only do it in bits and pieces because there's always so much going on! I have signed myself up for an all day crop on Saturday, I sure hope I can pull it off; I have some things I need to try to finish up and it would be nice to get them done this weekend.BigGrin

Lisa, glad you on the mend; thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kenya, as usual your blog projects rook, love your word for the year and you've inspired me to do something with mine.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great evening.
HisGem Offline
#2168 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:07:01 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Hump Day All!

Not too much going on with me. I managed to get a few projects completed, but I still have more to go for this month!

Cassie, LOL on your declaration! I do agree Tuesdays are long, I also propose Wednesdays too. BTW, how is the sublimation going?

Treva, you have such a strong word and I cannot wait to see what you do with it!!! Thank you for the blog love!

Netta, I read your transition was smooth! I am so happy to read that. I am so happy for you….more blessings are coming your way!

What crafty stuff has everyone been getting into?

Well I guess I better keep it moving. The thread got a little boost. Pray all is well with everyone! TTYL, Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2169 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:47:08 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Hey all!!!

On the last episode of Season 3 of Greys. And finally, I did my first craft project of the year; a card. I hope to get a few more done this weekend and post to my blog by Monday. It felt so good being in the cafe.

Kenya - Still having a time with my printer. It prints like it's running out of ink, although the tanks are pretty full. I've been so busy since the New Year with science fair projects, that I haven't given it much thought until I tried to print a powerpoint slide the other day. I have been printing once a week, but it's been mostly black text, so I couldn't see an issue, but color is horrible.

Have a GREAT evening!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2170 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:43:31 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good evening ladies,

Thank you all for the good luck wishes and prayers. It has been a bittersweet week; my night crew gave me a special and loving farewell. I have grown very close to the nurses, I have been teary most of the week. At the same time I feel so much joy letting go the hard feelings I had since my scheduled changed abruptly. On Sunday we had a guest speaker at church and it seem like she was speaking to my heart. Her message was from the Revelation 9-11, and sounding the trumpets when clouds are overhead, knowing you are protected by the Lord as he guide and lead you, cover you and stand behind you from financial hardship, job issues, marital issues or health issues. Can I tell you the weight on my back was lifted from all the issues at the job. Besides adjusting my sleep cycle it has been a smooth transition. I have so grateful that my sistahs here and my night coworkers have all reaching out to me.

Renee-how was your trip to Baton Rogue, thank you for the updates o FB..good stuff

Cassie-I watched a little of Grey’s Anatomy with a die-hard ER fan, now I am trying to figure out good TV shows. It seems as reality TV has taken over. I plan to play around with the press this weekend. I have to say I pushed it aside too, I do have to reset my printer anytime it goes longer than 2 days. Can’t wait to see what you have created.

Kenya-what an awesome year in review video of your projects and some of your sublimation projects. I am feeling a bit wiped out but I plan to keep our pledge of doing something crafty

Lisa-too funny about pushing the trigger finger, glad to hear you are doing well. Great coloring. Awesome Praise report , we do have a on-time God!! I am glad to hear you are feeling better.

Treva-have fun at your crop this weekend, your blog has been inspiring too, I can’t wait to see what your word of the year. Great card

Dot-awesome rosette project and card

Well, I am going to get some sleep and hope the sandman stay all night..lol
~~Netta~~

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2171 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 11:13:06 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Friday!

We had our first snow of the year, it will probably be our only snow anyway the kids didn't have to go to school today. I slept in and came into work a few hours late so it'll be a short one! So how's the weather in your neck of the woods?

So whats up for the weekend, any scrappin' plans? I stil haven't decided whether I'm going to the crop tomorrow since I don't have anything together and I could just stay home and do some housework. I do need to finish my rolodex cards for the swap and get them in the mail, don't forget the upcoming postage increase.

Kenya, I worked on a small project where I used some of the items that you sent me. Thanks again for your inspiration and all that you do!

CrafyNetta, hope you're able to adjust to your new work schedule and that your sleeping routine will be in place soon. Glad the transition is going smooth!

I watched some of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal last night but I didn't watch either show in its entirety.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' weekend!
HisGem Offline
#2172 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 2:13:11 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Friday!!

I wanted to check in before the weekend!

Netta, I can’t wait to see your projects. Once you really get into sublimation, you will be looking for stuff to sublimate LOL. Good thing you are off on the weekend to play around BigGrin

Treva, looking forward to seeing your project. I hope to get in the craftroom to actually craft for me! Lately it has been dt projects or shirts! I signed up to be a vendor at a conference at a local church. I have not started anything for that yet. I have less than a month to do whatever it is I am planning on selling. I appreciate all of the love and support you have shown! I really because of the love you and the others leave that inspire me to keep creating! That is real talk!

Waving hello to Cassie (thanks for the blog love), Lisa, Kim, Dot, Momto2, Ella and the other sistas! Have a great weekend and if you are on an extended weekend because of MLK day, enjoy it even more!! Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2173 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:28:21 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday.

Today is the coldest day we've had in 2 years, according to the NBC 4 meteorologist. It is certainly cold, I tell ya. As much as we wanted to go down on the National Mall and see the Inaugural festivities live, my kids would have complained the entire time, so hubby and I watched on tv, then had the kids join us for the parade.

I finished up cards on Saturday night and got them all posted on my blog. It's been almost 2 months since I've updated my blog and it is time for me to get back in action. LOL! I got to spend some time crafting with Lisa Friday and all I can say is, I need a new toy. Ok, I want a new toy. I see why people are jumping ship. LOL!!!

Alright, I guess I better hop on breakfast and work. I just started Season 5 of Greys. BigGrin

Have a GREAT day ALL!
HisGem Offline
#2174 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:38:16 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday was a warm -2 with a wind chill of -19 today it is a little warmer, 4 degrees with at wind chill of -20 LOL! I kept the children home today and DH decided to take the day off as well. My OCD dog did not get the memo that it was cold outside. He took his sweet time….

I watched the inauguration on television. I know there were some locals that attended it. It would have been nice to be in the atmosphere of it all; but tv was the next best thing.
It has been quiet around here! What’s up with that? LOL. I managed to get in the craftroom for a little while on Saturday. Did not get much done, but it sure felt good though!

Anywho, just wanted to check in and say hello! Enjoy the rest of your day~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2175 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:22:15 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Tuesday....

Today has been a dark and gloomy day for me as I'm having a terrible time; one of my former coworkers passed away on Thursday. When I found out about it at 5 AM this morning I became even sadder after reading the obituary as I knew it was terrible. When I came into the office later I called and spoke to some of the people that I know that still worked there and I found it he took his life. I have been in disbelief all day just crying because I always knew him as having a kind and gentle spirit always willing to help others. I now realize maybe he just wasn't strong enough to help him or rather seek help. I am now torn with whether I want to visit with his family as I don't want anquish that I'm feeling to cause them any more grieg; I just don't feel strong right now.Crying

On a brighter note I did go croppin'/scrappin' with my meetup group on Saturday. I had a good productive time so if don't get anything done this week I won't feel too bad.

I am participating in the cricut project challenge over at SOC, I created the project card in the cartridge book for Something to Remember. I am going to try to attach it here.

Waving hello and wishing you all a great week, stay warm!
File Attachment(s):
anniv.jpg (1,125kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
cropdropnroll Offline
#2176 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:46:13 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Welcome Wednesday!!

Just checking in briefly on my second day back in the office since my surgery. Yesterday was taxing - my body asked me, "WTW??". LOL!! And surely, as soon as I got home, and ate a little something, I passed out!! I'm hoping today will be a little better, and so on...

I've been lurking on the General MB, and saw a few posts about HSN and a new CB and Martha Stewart folders. Anyone here checked this stuff out yet?? One lady said she bought everything, including auto ship! I've got to check it out.

Waving hello to all and sending hugs to all my sistas who've been praying for me and sending words of encouragement. Love My full recovery will take about 2-3 months (due to severity of damage my hernia caused to my abdominal wall, and the placement of surgical mesh to secure the muscles - for my medical sistas).

Also dropping off a couple of quick cards I did this past weekend during Cassie's visit. BigGrin

Puppy digi was a freebie from Tiddly Inks; and the other is from either Eureka or QKR Stamps. TFL.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:50:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added info on digis

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2013-01-18_22-31-01_427.jpg
2013-01-18_22-31-53_514.jpg
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2177 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:50:18 PM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just stopped in to say "Hi" ladies since I was in the neighborhood!! Hope all is well!! Love the cards too ladies!!
Cassie Offline
#2178 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:13:13 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All,

I woke up to snow and a 2 hour school delay. But, I'm at work and it's quiet... just the way I like it! LOL. I haven't been crafty this week, but I'll have a few hours to myself on Saturday, so I plan on starting something, lol!

Have a GREAT day ALL!

Edited by user Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:16:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie attached the following image(s):
Bratz_Cards.jpg
SassyStudioDesigns_girls.jpg
SassyStudioDesigns_girls_boots_copy.jpg
cropdropnroll Offline
#2179 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:03:47 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Friday-eve!!

Just checking in as I shake off the chill and snowflakes! Ha-ha! Ya know this sista could not afford to take any more leave w/o pay, either! Had to get some assistance from a friend (WH) to get into work today.

Cassie - I love how your cards turned out!!

Scrapnsista - Glad you stopped by the neighborhood. Don't be a stranger.

Waving hello to all and wishing everyone safe travels and warmth, wherever you must go today.

CDNR
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2180 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:17:04 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Thursday....

Just doing a quick driveby post as I need to get back downstairs. I'm in another office for a few and decided to check in here. We woke up to snow and 2 hour delay and I really didn't want to come in at all but I've got to manage my time off. DD has another day out of school on Monday (teacher work day), she'll just spend the day with my in-lawsBigGrin. They enjoy have her hang out with them which means I don't have to worry about paying extra childcare expenses as long as they are in town.

I'm not liking this cold weather, I just want to stay in which is not possible. We missed the girl scout meeting last night I had another meeting but tonight we have PTA/Science Fair so we'll go to that and she'll miss aikido.

I have been sneaking in a little crafting and I even scored some of those $2 grab bags from Michaels, I need to package up all of the stuff that I don't need or won't use and give it to a school or a recreation center.

Cassie and Lisa, cute cards.....I wish I could get the hang of coloring with markers!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day and wonderful weekend!
Cassie Offline
#2181 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 7:36:57 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

MORNING!! MORNING!! Happy Friday!!!!!

What's on tap for the weekend?
HisGem Offline
#2182 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 7:42:30 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

It has been the coldest week I have experienced in a long time!

Lisa, I happy you are still mending! Take it easy! I saw the new Anna Griffin Cuttlebug with the 23 embossing folders. I probably would have jumped on it had the Cuttlebug did something different or could emboss up to 12”! I mean the color change is nice, but if functions the same…Just saying Glare . I did like some of the folder designs though. Love the cards!

Cassie, those cards are too cute!

Hey Netta! How you doing lady…

Hi Renee, Dot, Scrap.n.sista, Ella, Kim and others BigGrin

Treva, I might make a run to Mikes this weekend. I was just telling my sis that it has been since the beginning of December that I made a scrappy purchase Blink ! I haven’t set foot in a Mikes or Jo since the end of November Huh. Then I saw the new 6x6 paper pads by DCWV Love …I am loving the cork one!!! I think my streak will be broken BigGrin

Any cafty plans for the weekend? I hope to get some projects done, but I also have homework to complete....so we will see how much gets done!

Well I better move on…have a great weekend and PLEASE be safe!
Cassie Offline
#2183 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:01:46 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All!! Happy Sleet & Rain Monday!!!

2 hours school delay and I'll have to go back home since dh has to leave for work at 9:30am. Kids bus won't come until 10:10am. DD has her school overnight camping trip today, she's excited but she made me so mad last night, that I was on the ledge of telling her she can't go. This pre-teen madness has me scratching my head. I was such a delightful child so this is all new to me. LOL!!!!

I didn't get anything crafty done except 1 card that I finished Friday night but left the post-it at work for the blog challenges I was entering it in, so that didn't happen either. LOL! I really need to start a project I'm doing that needs to get in the mail in 3 weeks. Yikes. Alright, time for a bowl of cereal.

Thank you all for the comments on my cards.

BBL

Edited by user Monday, January 28, 2013 5:03:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pumpkin918 Offline
#2184 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 12:20:58 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi everyone,

JCI. It is freezing here, especially the last week. For the life of me I cannot get warm. My hands, feet, and nose seem to stay cold, even with the fireplace on. I can't get motivated to craft because of the cold.

As Cassie, stated ice and rain today. I have taken fully advantage of the telework option the last 3 business days, which I needed.

CDNR glad the surgery went well and prayers for continued healing and restoration.

Waving hi to Kenya, Treva, Cassie and everyone else. Take care!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2185 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 1:21:01 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Monday.....

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great week; I sure hope we get osme of those warm temps they are predicting for the next few days. I tell you last week we had some really cold days I really don't remember it ever being as cold as it has been (bone chilling cold). I guess we've been spoiled by mild winters.

I have my snow LO on the table, I just need to finish cutting the title and glue everything down. I should finish it tonight since there are no activities today and I have dinner just about ready. I spent the weekend working on our daughter's smash book; I wish I could motivate her to help me! I also have been busy working on some committee work for an organization for which I am a member; we are hosting a conference in April.

Kenya, I saw the post about the card on your blog....I am planning to submit one even though I don't think it'll advance!

Cassie, I understand about the tween drams, girls today are of a totally different breed!

Pumpkin, I feel you and know what you mean about not being able to get warm; at least you can work from home and stay in your jammies all day.

Gotta get to work now, will check in again later.
CraftyNetta Offline
#2186 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:43:31 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good morning ladies,

I am saying a quick hello before going into work this morning. I am starting to adjust to my schedule, the new job is going well.

Cassie and Lisa great cards

Kenya, I need to email you about the CIS system

Treva and Pumpkin last week weather, frigid temps was too much to bear. I am looking forward to the spring weather quick.

Well, I will check in later. Have a great day.

Netta
Cassie Offline
#2187 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:28:14 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Wednesday!

Monday - Sleet and freezing rain, highs around 35
Tuesday - party cloudy, highs 68
Wednesday - rain, highs 71
Thursday - partly sunny, highs 48
Friday - snow, highs 36

This just cracks me up!

Have a GREAT day everyone and stay cool, I mean stay warm, I mean.....
cropdropnroll Offline
#2188 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:31:59 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Welcome Wednesday...

Just doing a quick drive-by post before heading out to work. Yes - my family is slower than molasses!! I have repeatedly told them that I need to leave the house NLT 6:00 am EVERYDAY, yet here I am...Glare

OK - BBL.

Waving hello to all.
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2189 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:05:45 PM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just popped in to say Hi!! Hope all is well with everyone!!!
Cassie Offline
#2190 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:30:05 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday Eve!!