Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

elainepreston Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 3:40:09 PM(UTC)
elainepreston

Groups: Registered

hi,

I have the imagine and today got my gypsy. I download the cricut sync, and it's telling me both my gypsy and the imagine are up to date, but the gypsy wont talk to the imagine. Now I've checked and I don't seem to have the right firmware version on either machine, and yet it keeps telling me they are both up to date, so obviously it's not giving me any more updates. My head is wrecked with it as I've been at it all day.Angry Can anyone help????
thanks in advance....BigGrin
Alaskacricut Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 4:22:57 PM(UTC)
Alaskacricut

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 223 post(s)
elainepreston wrote:
hi,

I have the imagine and today got my gypsy. I download the cricut sync, and it's telling me both my gypsy and the imagine are up to date, but the gypsy wont talk to the imagine. Now I've checked and I don't seem to have the right firmware version on either machine, and yet it keeps telling me they are both up to date, so obviously it's not giving me any more updates. My head is wrecked with it as I've been at it all day.Angry Can anyone help????
thanks in advance....BigGrin

Hi Elaine, sorry you are having such a hard time. I don't have the imagine, but there is a member who is a bug guide and very knowledgeable about the gypsy and the imagine. She is TheBugBytes on the message board, usually you can find her over in the gypsy forums. You could send her a pm or post your question in that forum and probably get some help! Good luck, Kathy