Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DebbieCrowder1 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 3:14:58 PM(UTC)
DebbieCrowder1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I unfortunately was scammed on the internet and lost a $600 laptop as a result. I had went onto a yahoo group I belong too looking for someone who had an imagine that didn't want or like it and wanted to trade for my laptop that I in turn didn't want.
I found someone and sent off my laptop as we both were to send each other the items. Person said never got my item but I have proof and they never sent me the imagine even though they said they did.

Its sad there is so many people willing to take people for anything they can. Now I am on a search for an imagine that is a reasonable price as I have not much to spare that is why I wanted to trade. So anyone have an imagine that they would like to sell please contact me at dsc105@live.com

I'm sure there is still some good people out there but seems I keep running into the bad ones!

Hugs,
Deb C
DonnaBischof Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:06:51 PM(UTC)
DonnaBischof

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am sorry that happened to you. I am not sure how some people can sleep at night. I don't know if you are interested but Overstock.com had them for 299.00.
Donna
diann2000 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 10:32:50 AM(UTC)
diann2000

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 988 time(s) in 874 post(s)
Here is a link to one for sale on this board.

http://community.provocr...8_FS-Cricut-Imagine.aspx
DixieChick Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:00:50 AM(UTC)
DixieChick

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 43 post(s)
DebbieCrowder1 wrote:
I unfortunately was scammed on the internet and lost a $600 laptop as a result. I had went onto a yahoo group I belong too looking for someone who had an imagine that didn't want or like it and wanted to trade for my laptop that I in turn didn't want.
I found someone and sent off my laptop as we both were to send each other the items. Person said never got my item but I have proof and they never sent me the imagine even though they said they did.

Its sad there is so many people willing to take people for anything they can. Now I am on a search for an imagine that is a reasonable price as I have not much to spare that is why I wanted to trade. So anyone have an imagine that they would like to sell please contact me at dsc105@live.com

I'm sure there is still some good people out there but seems I keep running into the bad ones!

Hugs,
Deb C

Sorry to hear that!