Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Regina Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 12:50:22 AM(UTC)
Regina

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I bought an imagine card (JT) and don't know if it is compatible with my personal. Please please please tell me that it is or that it is compatible with the gypsy. Yep, I caved and bought it off of ebay. I have too many carts now for the two jukeboxes, so I gave one of them to my friend.

We went on a shopping spree yesterday. I am now the proud owner of 22 cartridges and a gypsy (I won't actually have the gypsy for 3-4 days, but still). We found some magnetic paper so we bought several of those. I bought two sets of the ink pens and I can't wait to use those. Plus, I had a rain check for Michaels for a cart they are no longer carrying, so they let me use it towards any different cart that they had. I got an $89.99 cart for 19.00! I was so excited! We plan to share a bunch of the supplies that we bought with each other, so it is like we doubled our haul.

Pretty much knowing that I was going to purchase a gypsy I bought a power cord. JoAnn's had them on sale for a penny. Seriously, a penny! How odd is that?

When we sat down to open our haul and giggle like little girls, my chair slipped out from under me and down I went. SPLAT. Right on my behind. Hard and on a ceramic tile floor. I didn't break anything (that I am aware of), but I am black and blue. I'll call my neurologist in the morning, and have him check me out due to my Multiple Sclerosis (most of my lesions are spinal and I am having electrical pain firing all over me.

I have a funeral to drive 8 hours each way to this weekend, so I am really hoping that the pain goes away before then. If not then it is going to be a long long trip.
LindaGull Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 7:55:03 AM(UTC)
LindaGull

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Well I am happy about your haul. I hope you didnt do anything serious on your fall. have great fun when you get your stuff and remember to show us what you make with it. Welcome to the cricut commutnity.
ladybugstamper Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 8:36:09 AM(UTC)
ladybugstamper

Was thanked: 485 time(s) in 245 post(s)
Hi!
Sorry about your fall, hope you heal in time to drive to the funeral.

Imagine cartridges do not work in the Personal, Create, Cake or Expression. They work in the Imagine.

However, word from CHA is that in May or so there will be a new Expression 2, that will cut images that are on the Imagine cartridges, but will not do the print feature on that cartridge.

Enjoy your haul, post pictures when you can, we all love to see what others buy.
Regina Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 5:47:22 PM(UTC)
Regina

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Everything checked out at the Dr., nothing broken, just a lot of soft tissue damage. Muscle relaxers and I am all good.

I have made several things with my cricut before joining here, but they were all for my daughter's school projects. I wish I had taken pictures of them. She is in art school (she drew my avatar) and they have stayed at the school. We'll get them back at the end of the year. I only had George and Jasmin then.

Well rats, Anyone have an Imagine that wants the cartridge? Since it won't be useful to me. I can't see myself buying anything more than what I have (machine-wise). I don't think that any of my friends have the imagine machine, I think they all have the expression.

I also got the all clear to go to the funeral this weekend. So all is well. Thanks everyone!