Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LindaGull Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:18:34 AM(UTC)
LindaGull

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I am going to do a blog, but I have a couple of questions that will probaby turn into a hundred by the time I am doneConfused do you make a diffent facebook account to have people follow you on and not sure about the different accounts you do and how to do a follow me buttonBlushing and I read somewhere there was a site that had cute add ons to a blog but cant find the url now. Any help would be appicated!TIA
ylrosebud270 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:26:54 AM(UTC)
ylrosebud270

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Good Luck. I have nooooo idea how Blogs work. I have some I love to go to but have no idea how to follow and make my comments. So I set on the side line just looking LOL. Seems Blogs are the way to go now a days.
Jamie McCann Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:24:54 PM(UTC)
Jamie McCann

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 21 post(s)
I would start with blogger.com It's pretty simple and easy. That's where mine is: mccanncreations.blogspot.com They have templates you can use or you can find free ones online. I usually go with leelou blogs. Hers are always cute! And she tells you exactly how to add her templates to your blogger accound.

If you already have a facebook account, then I would just create a Facebook page. I have one of those too: www.facebook.com/mccanncreations If you already have an account, then you can create a page by going here: http://www.facebook.com/...ment=pgbr1&extra_1=0
To create a badge for you facebook page, go here: http://www.facebook.com/badges/

To follow blogs, there should be a 'Follow Me' button on the blogs for you to click.

Hope this helps! PM me if you have any other questions. I'll try to answer them! BigGrin
VinDeeLoo Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 4:57:12 PM(UTC)
VinDeeLoo

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Once you have a blog - at least on blogspot - you don't have to necessarily go to each blog to check it out. Sign in to your blog and then go to the dashboard. You have to click on design to get to dashboard. you are then given a Reading List. I click on Google Reader and it will show you all the new blogs posted by those you follow since you were last on. Makes reading other pages soooooo much easier.
 1 user thanked VinDeeLoo for this useful post.
LindaGull on 1/14/2011(UTC)
LindaGull Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 5:21:13 PM(UTC)
LindaGull

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Well I went ahead and jumped right into the middle of it like I alway do. I have wordpress, It will take me a little time to learn, but I am doing itLaugh . Thank you for your reply and I hope you will stop by and leave a comment.
sweetpea1030 Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 10:21:45 PM(UTC)
sweetpea1030

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1604 time(s) in 1019 post(s)
Not sure you'll find much help here for blogs. This forum is to help new users of Cricut and ProvoCraft products. You can find lots of help on blogs on the internet. Try Googling blog help or help with blogs. HTH
Confused
 1 user thanked sweetpea1030 for this useful post.
LindaGull on 1/14/2011(UTC)
Sophia Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:17:18 AM(UTC)
Sophia

United States

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 21 post(s)
McCann-Creations wrote:
I would start with blogger.com It's pretty simple and easy. That's where mine is: mccanncreations.blogspot.com They have templates you can use or you can find free ones online. I usually go with leelou blogs. Hers are always cute! And she tells you exactly how to add her templates to your blogger accound.

If you already have a facebook account, then I would just create a Facebook page. I have one of those too: www.facebook.com/mccanncreations If you already have an account, then you can create a page by going here: http://www.facebook.com/...ment=pgbr1&extra_1=0
To create a badge for you facebook page, go here: http://www.facebook.com/badges/

To follow blogs, there should be a 'Follow Me' button on the blogs for you to click.

Hope this helps! PM me if you have any other questions. I'll try to answer them! BigGrin

I agree! Blogger.com is where I have my blog and it's pretty simple. I just started a few weeks ago and it has turned into a fun project. I have only 2 followers, but like I said I just started. I like the idea of coming in and getting some things said on there. Have fun with it!