Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MnMLadyGreen Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:56:14 PM(UTC)
MnMLadyGreen

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Well I got the email that the new cricut magazine had been shipped so I went online and purchased the online subscrtiption for 4.95 entered my credit card information, and got the confirmation and my phone died. I lost the page that had the link to click on the magazine. When I try to log back into that website to view my subscription then it tells me that noone by that name has purchased a subscription. I tried to call the number to cricut but they were closed and they don't open until 9pm tomorrow. I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this. When I bought the subscription it never asked me for a password for login. What do I use to login? Also I never reached a confirmation email. What do you suggest?Angry I want to read the magazine.
MnMLadyGreen Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:41:10 PM(UTC)
MnMLadyGreen

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
well I got the issue resolved by calling Northridge Publishing. They were very nice in helping me. OMG the magazine is amazing!!! the projects are to die for. I know that I could never be this good and get my stuff published like this. It was definitely worth it!