• Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.



#1 Posted : Saturday, January 01, 2011 5:45:33 PM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/31/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1

I am a new user of the Cricut (love it,so far). I got the Cursive 101 cartridge and I would like to cut out names that the letters are linked together. I have seen this done with this cartridge, but I cannot figure out what to do. Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you.
Narelle Online
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 01, 2011 6:15:12 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 9/26/2006(UTC)
Posts: 10,700
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Thanks: 1986 times
Was thanked: 7621 time(s) in 3557 post(s)
The Cricut alone can't weld letters together. You'll need either Cricut Design Studio or a Gypsy to do that.

Here's a link to the trial version of Design Studio: http://www.cricut.com/cds/DesignStudioTrial1.aspx

With the trial version you'll be able to design with all the carts, but only cut designs created with the cart that came with your Cricut. (George & Basic Shapes for the Personal, Don Juan for the Create, Accent Essentials and Plantin Schoolbook for the Expression).

Here's some info on welding with Design Studio that might help too: http://myfaqcricutds.blogspot.c...2008/06/welding-101.html
 1 user thanked Narelle for this useful post.
scrapalette on 1/2/2011(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.310 seconds.