Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

RebeccaCrooks Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 1:10:30 PM(UTC)
RebeccaCrooks

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello everyone. I am a learning support teacher of 3rd and 4th graders. I have owned my expression for over two years now and love it! I originally bought it for the purpose of school, but I love making all crafts. I am not much of a scrapbooker because I can never decide which pictures to use. LOL My favorite if 3-D projects, cards, and home decor. I make a lot of things for school, but I think after the holidays I am going to buy a baby bug just for the classroom. That way I can cut before going home and maybe teach some of the kids how to use it. Glad to meet everyone in this forum!
Alison Korecki Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011 3:15:21 PM(UTC)
Alison Korecki

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 22 post(s)
my students totally understand my lingo of "cricut" and "gypsy". They always ask when I"m bringing it in next... they even requested to have a "cricut party" where we had snacks and all I did was sit around and cut whatever their little hearts desired (I limited it to the two paper doll cartridges to cut down on switching... this was before I had the gypsy of course!) Your students will love it... not sure who you work with in your class, but I've heard of people using the lettering to help students practice spelling etc.

-Alison