Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

The Scrap Yard Rose Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 6:54:00 AM(UTC)
The Scrap Yard Rose

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I created this birthday card for Card Cupids, an organization that collects cards for children in need, and a child named Nina. Nina is turning 11 this month and is in foster care and in need of some happy wishes.

The front of the card (scallop recatangles and the Birthday Girl sentiment) was created using Storybook. The inside is a pop up card and the birthday cake is from Stretch Your Imagination. I have more pictures of this card on my blog and a tutorial on how to create a pop up card like this has been posted today at Card Cupids.

Card Cupids is a great organization with a worthy cause. If you would like to create a card to donate to Card Cupids just visit the website and view the Donation Guidelines. Card Cupids will also be issuing weekly challenges (with some great sponsors lined up to provide prizes for the winners) and a HUGE blog hop is in the works with a grand blog candy prize valued at over $100! So if you are interested be sure to sign up to follow Card Cupids so you can keep up with all of the fun!

Thanks for looking!

(p.s. I'm giving away blog candy when I reach 50 followers so be sure to follow me if you would like a chance at winning!)