Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

EmilyWest1 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 3:09:04 PM(UTC)
EmilyWest1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
If anyone has the candy wrapper or matchbox dies from Stampin Up and no longer want them, please let me know. I would like the price you are seeking for them also.

Emily
KristenLong Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 7:32:32 PM(UTC)
KristenLong

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 256 post(s)
EmilyWest1 wrote:
If anyone has the candy wrapper or matchbox dies from Stampin Up and no longer want them, please let me know. I would like the price you are seeking for them also.

Emily

I hope you can find one Emily! Those are both lots of fun! I know the price can be a little steep! Have you thought about trying to earn one for free? If you don't earn it all, maybe you could earn some towards the cost of the die. You can host your own workshop, or just have a catalog show and earn some free goodies! Or you could even join a club! I have clubs starting up very soon and with the club, during one month you get to pick a level 1 hostess set and $15 worth of free product, you can definitely put that $15 towards the cost of the die and save some that way. If you were to collect any outside orders (which is not required) you might be able to earn more towards the cost of the die. If you are interested or have any questions please send me a note. I would be glad to discuss this with your further. Also starting Monday Stampin' Up! has an awesome sign up special starting.. maybe you could think about something like that, then you would save on all your Stampin' Up! supplies!

Kristen