Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Rachelle Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:58:10 PM(UTC)
Rachelle

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hi, I am new to the board, I just bought my Cricut Expression and Gypsy and still waiting to get it. I am so excited! Anyway I just wanted to say Hi, and welcome any comments on how I can get started with everything.
ThanksBigGrin
Alaskacricut Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:36:54 PM(UTC)
Alaskacricut

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 223 post(s)
Hi Rachelle, WELCOME to the message board (MB), Congrats on your new machine, you are going to love it! What carts do you have or are you getting? A really great tool to have to lift cuts off your mats is the spatula. You can sometimes find it at Walmart, Joannes or Michaels. You will love it! A lot of people use an ATG gun to glue their projects or a Glue Glider Pro, (ggp). That is what I have and love it! There are also other glues that work good to, it is whatever you prefer. If you need inspriation on the carts there is the cart forum where you can see projects that people have posted. Also there is the cart library where you can click on each one and see the different images. There is a wonderful cutting guide for your cricut available for FREE at www.aboverubiesstudio.com that you can download, this can be very helpful. Well now my mind has gone blank! LOL! When I think of the other things that are useful I will come back! Again, welcome and if you have any questions just ask! Just remembered, the ZIG glue pen is really great to use also! Have you heard of "stickles"? They are bottles of glitter with glue already in it, and they add such a beautiful touch to your projects! Kathy

I forgot to add, there is a card forum, layout forum, craft forum where you can look for inspiration and ideas!

Edited by user Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:53:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Alaskacricut for this useful post.
Rachelle on 11/11/2010(UTC)
Rachelle Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:13:59 PM(UTC)
Rachelle

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Thank You, I have lots to learn Lol..I used to have the smaller cricut and then I got rid of it, big mistake on my part, but then I really wanted the Expression Lol. It is going to be fun to have my Cricut back.
Be Blessed
RachelleBigGrin
sweetpea1030 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 9:06:59 PM(UTC)
sweetpea1030

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1604 time(s) in 1019 post(s)
All of the above, and google anything you might want to know about Cricut and you'll see it's everywhere. There are some good websites/blogs that are really good. I like the above rubies lady. She explains things really well. Then there's the pink stamper...just google and you'll find yourself on an endless journey.
LOL