Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ruhroh Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 8:02:04 PM(UTC)
ruhroh

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Carpediem has their Copic Sketch Markers on sale for $3.95 and free shipping over $50. I ordered and they were shipped FedEx the next day!!! :) Paula
farmscraps Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 8:13:33 PM(UTC)
farmscraps

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 249 post(s)
cool.. thats a great price.. I have been getting them from OOZOK and they are $4.15 each....
LinAnn Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 5:46:22 AM(UTC)
LinAnn

Was thanked: 440 time(s) in 300 post(s)
Sure wish the price would drop further. I love my Copics, but they're sure expensive. Smile
ruhroh Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:28:32 AM(UTC)
ruhroh

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
farmscraps wrote:
cool.. thats a great price.. I have been getting them from OOZOK and they are $4.15 each....

I have been purchasing through OOZAK also. And I actually prefer OOZAK because they have great CS but for the price that Carpediem runs them on sale for, I usually cave. The first few orders from them took awhile, so I was hesitant on ordering this time, but, this time went smoothly on both orders that I placed. Love a Deal but if I had had the same bad service this time I would not order again no matter the price :) JMHO Paula
farmscraps Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:33:21 AM(UTC)
farmscraps

ruhroh wrote:
I have been purchasing through OOZAK also. And I actually prefer OOZAK because they have great CS but for the price that Carpediem runs them on sale for, I usually cave. The first few orders from them took awhile, so I was hesitant on ordering this time, but, this time went smoothly on both orders that I placed. Love a Deal but if I had had the same bad service this time I would not order again no matter the price :) JMHO Paula

See thats why I am hesitant about some places... I want my products pronto.. and I have placed 2 orders with OOZAK. The 1st order I places on a Wendesday morning and had my markers friday morning.. 2nd order I placed on a Wendesday night they were shipped Thursday and I got htem on a MOnday.. so I am extremely pleased with their fast shipping.. and I make sure I buy atleast $50 so I get free shiping..
dansgg Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:45:59 PM(UTC)
dansgg

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 228 post(s)
I ordered markers from Carpe Diem on Monday & they were delivered TODAY (Wed.) -- free & FAST shipping. I'm happy happy ....
farmscraps Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:32:19 AM(UTC)
farmscraps

dansgg wrote:
I ordered markers from Carpe Diem on Monday & they were delivered TODAY (Wed.) -- free & FAST shipping. I'm happy happy ....

oh goody happy to hear that...
loves2Bscrappin Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 9:42:19 AM(UTC)
loves2Bscrappin

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 438 time(s) in 311 post(s)
farmscraps wrote:

I have always bought from OOZAK - but, just noticed that their price went up to $4.87 -
They used to ship 2 day and now they ship Parcel Post for free - so now my orders take one week to get to CA.

Just thought I'd mention.
farmscraps Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 8:18:53 AM(UTC)
farmscraps

loves2Bscrappin wrote:
I have always bought from OOZAK - but, just noticed that their price went up to $4.87 -
They used to ship 2 day and now they ship Parcel Post for free - so now my orders take one week to get to CA.

Just thought I'd mention.

If you havent created an account the price is $4.87 but if you create an account the sketch are still $4.15.. I just checked again since I placed an order the other day and wanted to make sure I got them for $4.15..

HTH
BugginAway Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:19:38 PM(UTC)
BugginAway

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 48 post(s)
ruhroh wrote:
Carpediem has their Copic Sketch Markers on sale for $3.95 and free shipping over $50. I ordered and they were shipped FedEx the next day!!! :) Paula

I ordered some too, bought over $150.00 worth and it was free shipping with standard delivery but Next Day shipment was not offered with "free shipping". How did you get free shipping on Next Day delivery? Just wanting to know where I can call them to see if I can change my shipping if need be. I'm still waiting and this is the third day since order not counting two days over the weekend and order still says "processing". I'm abit bummed right now.
:( Very good price at $3.89 but I needed them last week!
BugginAway Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:34:59 PM(UTC)
BugginAway

Okay, I will not EVER, EVER, EVER order from Carpe Diem again! I finally got an email back from them saying they shipped my order on the 17th, yesterday. When I checked the tracking number, its says it will be delivered on the 24th! EIGHT DAYS TO DELIVER FED EX GROUND???? Are you kidding me? The FED EX chart says 4 days to deliver tops! Evidentally my order wasn't big enough (money wise) for them to send it any faster! I won't be ordering from them again. I can take my $150.00 orders someplace else where they will try to keep a new customer! :( GGGGRRRR!
farmscraps Offline
#12 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 8:20:32 AM(UTC)
farmscraps

BugginAway wrote:
Okay, I will not EVER, EVER, EVER order from Carpe Diem again! I finally got an email back from them saying they shipped my order on the 17th, yesterday. When I checked the tracking number, its says it will be delivered on the 24th! EIGHT DAYS TO DELIVER FED EX GROUND???? Are you kidding me? The FED EX chart says 4 days to deliver tops! Evidentally my order wasn't big enough (money wise) for them to send it any faster! I won't be ordering from them again. I can take my $150.00 orders someplace else where they will try to keep a new customer! :( GGGGRRRR!

For a little bit more you can get them at OOZAK.. anything over $50 is free shipping.. I have placed 4 orders from them in the last month and my longest wait has been 4 business days.

HTH
BugginAway Offline
#13 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 10:00:09 AM(UTC)
BugginAway

Yeah I know and they ship the next day! Imagine that! I'm so bummed right now! I've never had anything shipped FED EX take that long so I'm not sure how they shipped it. It says FED EX but FED EX Ground from California to GA should only be 4 days, not 8!

I believe I've ordered from Oozarks before, just can't remember, I do remember it didn't take but just a few days to get my order from the time I placed it. Maybe got it on the 3rd day after placing order. I know it wasn't with CDiem.
duckfansx3 Offline
#14 Posted : Saturday, November 20, 2010 8:14:29 PM(UTC)
duckfansx3

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I'm ordering a few copics & was wondering what kind of paper you use to stamp on before coloring the image?

Thanks!