Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Mannzlady Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 1:17:23 PM(UTC)
Mannzlady

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 68 post(s)
I refused to let PC bill me for another quarter since I didn't know if the circle was worth it, so they refunded my money for the few weeks I was a circle member and shut me out!

Gee, PC, you really know how to do business with your customers...
 2 users thanked Mannzlady for this useful post.
iluv2scrap206 on 10/31/2010(UTC), Flamenco92627 on 11/5/2010(UTC)
MonicaCampbell Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 1:50:42 PM(UTC)
MonicaCampbell

Lol! Works just like the phone company...don't think it's worth paying for--don't pay the bill--service disconnected! I wanna be a smart mouth--but I will resist. I did collections for Pacific Bell and heard it all!
Thecraftytouch Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 1:52:23 PM(UTC)
Thecraftytouch

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 298 time(s) in 177 post(s)
I'm surprised you were up for renewal after only a few weeks. I thought you had 3 months per quarter....oh well.

Some folks really like the circle...it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Yup they're pretty fast at booting you out once you decide to leave. It was nice that they refunded your money though!
Mannzlady Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 2:19:38 PM(UTC)
Mannzlady

AZChirper wrote:
I'm surprised you were up for renewal after only a few weeks. I thought you had 3 months per quarter....oh well.

Some folks really like the circle...it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Yup they're pretty fast at booting you out once you decide to leave. It was nice that they refunded your money though!

Last night, before I was shut down from the Circle, there were a few that responded to my griping about having to pay so soon. They said that PC does not disclose that the quarters are set and that even if you join a few weeks before the next, you won't get your full quarter. I did get to keep my French Manor cartridge though!
Doodledo Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 3:08:57 PM(UTC)
Doodledo

Was thanked: 1418 time(s) in 846 post(s)
Actually when the Circle started and they had the FAQ up it was discussed and the quarters are set. That way there would be noconfusion about when you joined or what you were due. The quarters were set from the beginning. Joining later on I dont know if it was discussed or not though.
Mannzlady Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 3:17:45 PM(UTC)
Mannzlady

doodledo wrote:
Actually when the Circle started and they had the FAQ up it was discussed and the quarters are set. That way there would be noconfusion about when you joined or what you were due. The quarters were set from the beginning. Joining later on I dont know if it was discussed or not though.

No, it was not. I was recruited and was never told that it was set.
My reward account still says circle member and it says it expires Jan of 2011 - that is directly contradicting what they wanted to do with billing and booting me for not allowing them to do so. I should have been allowed to finish my paid sub until it was done. But they would rather give me my money back and throw me out....
ylrosebud270 Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:08:13 PM(UTC)
ylrosebud270

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 49 post(s)
There is a woman on the Facebook page that said the same thing. Was that you or it happened to someone else. I am so glad I decided not to join. I was invited with the first email that came out about it from the beginning. Sorry this happened to you. Doesn't sound fair.
Mannzlady Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 3:25:13 PM(UTC)
Mannzlady

ylrosebud270 wrote:
There is a woman on the Facebook page that said the same thing. Was that you or it happened to someone else. I am so glad I decided not to join. I was invited with the first email that came out about it from the beginning. Sorry this happened to you. Doesn't sound fair.

It was not me and thank you
Buggin_Out Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 6:35:27 PM(UTC)
Buggin_Out

Was thanked: 385 time(s) in 250 post(s)
doodledo wrote:

Actually - no - that's incorrect. Even today the printed terms and conditions of circle membership state that quarterly membership is three months from the date of the charge!
marcibun Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 12:36:27 PM(UTC)
marcibun

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I'm out of the Circle too! No great loss. It was nice to get the French Manor Cartridge and the Lori's Garden (if they still send it to me) and I did get the Straight From the Nest free as a reward gift so I figure my $80 investment was worth it, but I don't think its worth $80 EVERY quarter....and it certainly wasn't worth it for just 6 weeks if all you got was the French Manor and nothing else. I'm quite happy to be on the "outside" and hang out here Flapper
marcibun Offline
#11 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 12:39:41 PM(UTC)
marcibun

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
buggin_out wrote:
Actually - no - that's incorrect. Even today the printed terms and conditions of circle membership state that quarterly membership is three months from the date of the charge!

Absolutely right - it simply states 3 months from date of sign up.....AND it also states you will be notified in advance of being charged a renewal....AND it also states that there would be a way to cancel online PRIOR to Oct 5th. They didn't do those things. The only way you were notified was if you get the weekly newsletter....which I don't. When I signed up on Sept 15 it didn't say it was good until the end of the current quarter, it said it was for ONE QUARTER....which to me would mean 3 full months. Very misleading and confusing...the whole thing.