Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CraftyKitchen Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:00:24 AM(UTC)
CraftyKitchen

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 86 post(s)
I talked to a supervisor at CM at length and here is the word:

*If you purchased a Gypsy from them any time before yesterday (when they put the new Gypsy bundle up) you are GUARANTEED the 11 cartridges and are required to have them. Provo Craft is telling CM if, on the 1st, all 11 carts do NOT upload to your Gypsy, then you need to call Provo Craft and they will fix it for you. Cricut Machine can't fix our Gs on their end, but if you do not receive all carts on the 1st, PC HAS to honor your purchase and fix your G's serial so you can get the ones you purchased from CM.

They also said that who ever I talked to at PC that was saying "It's not our problem" didn't know what they were talking about and next time to ask for a supervisor.

3 users thanked CraftyKitchen for this useful post.
BonitaSpinelli on 10/26/2010(UTC), DoodleBug2 on 10/26/2010(UTC), Scrappin' Palace on 10/26/2010(UTC)
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:10:36 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
CraftyKitchen wrote:
I talked to a supervisor at CM at length and here is the word:

*If you purchased a Gypsy from them any time before yesterday (when they put the new Gypsy bundle up) you are GUARANTEED the 11 cartridges and are required to have them. Provo Craft is telling CM if, on the 1st, all 11 carts do NOT upload to your Gypsy, then you need to call Provo Craft and they will fix it for you. Cricut Machine can't fix our Gs on their end, but if you do not receive all carts on the 1st, PC HAS to honor your purchase and fix your G's serial so you can get the ones you purchased from CM.

They also said that who ever I talked to at PC that was saying "It's not our problem" didn't know what they were talking about and next time to ask for a supervisor.

Yep, that is why in the other posts, I advise to ask for a supervisor but we are glad things have ironed out.

Tell us your status on your g?
CraftyKitchen Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:08:39 PM(UTC)
CraftyKitchen

I still have my same G, still no carts. I guess we will just wait and see on November 1st.
Mercy Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:27:40 PM(UTC)
Mercy

The first is a target date so if it is not ready, then it will come later. Try not to get upset over it as I am sure you will get your carts.
CraftyKitchen Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:20:16 PM(UTC)
CraftyKitchen

I'm trying not get upset. I love my new G and I'm having a blast using it, and i know I'm getting 6 carts for sure from Provo Craft, so that's something to look forward to :)
Mercy Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:24:53 PM(UTC)
Mercy

CraftyKitchen wrote:
I'm trying not get upset. I love my new G and I'm having a blast using it, and i know I'm getting 6 carts for sure from Provo Craft, so that's something to look forward to :)

Yeah, I think you will get them as I am sure pc anc cm are trying to figure out something. Try to be patient as it will work out in the end. :)