Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

AmyMiller12 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:22:36 PM(UTC)
AmyMiller12

Groups: Registered

I wanted to get the Imagine so bad. My husband recommended that I sell my Expression and Gypsy to get it. So I did. Well now I am a little less impressed with the Imagine and wished I still had my Gypsy... I am sure I would LOVE the Imagine then. Well, since I couldn't unlink my cartridges from my Gypsy I sold it with them all linked to it. Now after much debate I went ahead and ordered another Gypsy and I can't link my 10 cartridges to it now. I am SSSSOOOOOO disappointed. UGH!! Confused
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:32:38 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
AmyMiller12 wrote:
I wanted to get the Imagine so bad. My husband recommended that I sell my Expression and Gypsy to get it. So I did. Well now I am a little less impressed with the Imagine and wished I still had my Gypsy... I am sure I would LOVE the Imagine then. Well, since I couldn't unlink my cartridges from my Gypsy I sold it with them all linked to it. Now after much debate I went ahead and ordered another Gypsy and I can't link my 10 cartridges to it now. I am SSSSOOOOOO disappointed. UGH!! Confused

Why can't you link the ten carts?
AmyMiller12 Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:39:04 PM(UTC)
AmyMiller12

Because they were linked to my original Gypsy. So now I can't link them to my new one.
Mercy Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 8:19:06 PM(UTC)
Mercy

AmyMiller12 wrote:
Because they were linked to my original Gypsy. So now I can't link them to my new one.

I thought you sold the carts with the g. Did you try to see if it would link?
DevilishDesigns Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:28:31 PM(UTC)
DevilishDesigns

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Oh that really sucks... I would love to have an Imagine but I would not sell my E or my G to get one!I just love them to much to do it. Ugh... soooo sorry!

Mercy, the carts onced linked to a Gypsy are then rendered unlinkable to any other it is why people debate so much about buying a Gypsy in the first place. Or at least that is my issue ,they should make an option to inlink them if you wanted to and same for design studio they should just give you the option to unregiter it from your computer.. so you can re-install on another ... ( without having to call provo craft again to reset it for you)

Good Luck Amy.
Mercy Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:34:49 PM(UTC)
Mercy

DevilishDesigns wrote:
Oh that really sucks... I would love to have an Imagine but I would not sell my E or my G to get one!I just love them to much to do it. Ugh... soooo sorry!

Mercy, the carts onced linked to a Gypsy are then rendered unlinkable to any other it is why people debate so much about buying a Gypsy in the first place. Or at least that is my issue ,they should make an option to inlink them if you wanted to and same for design studio they should just give you the option to unregiter it from your computer.. so you can re-install on another ... ( without having to call provo craft again to reset it for you)

Good Luck Amy.

Yes, we do understand that as we have been posting that for over a year but depending on the condition of the g when she sold it, I wanted to see if my theory could be correct. It does not hurt to try to link it.
DevilishDesigns Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:42:53 PM(UTC)
DevilishDesigns

mercy wrote:
Yes, we do understand that as we have been posting that for over a year but depending on the condition of the g when she sold it, I wanted to see if my theory could be correct. It does not hurt to try to link it.

I will be waiting to see if they will link then... whats your theory?
Mercy Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:52:09 PM(UTC)
Mercy

DevilishDesigns wrote:
I will be waiting to see if they will link then... whats your theory?

If I tell you, then I will have to shoot you!LOL I cannot say just yet because if I am right.....LOL Again, it depends on the condition of her g but then again, after my conversation with pc, they may have fixed it. I wish I had tried it before I pc and I had the conservation.LOL It may have worked.LOL
DevilishDesigns Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:56:30 PM(UTC)
DevilishDesigns

mercy wrote:
If I tell you, then I will have to shoot you!LOL I cannot say just yet because if I am right.....LOL Again, it depends on the condition of her g but then again, after my conversation with pc, they may have fixed it. I wish I had tried it before I pc and I had the conservation.LOL It may have worked.LOL

LOL Dang! Now I am wondering... hahaha.... my friend has a gypsy I should test this theroy! LOL
Mercy Offline
#10 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 10:00:35 PM(UTC)
Mercy

DevilishDesigns wrote:
LOL Dang! Now I am wondering... hahaha.... my friend has a gypsy I should test this theroy! LOL

No, the theory does not work that way as the person that can test it is our dear sister but again it may not work as it depends. The theory works with two parts as both parts has to be met.BigGrin
Buglovindiana Offline
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:53:58 PM(UTC)
Buglovindiana

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 81 post(s)
mercy wrote:
No, the theory does not work that way as the person that can test it is our dear sister but again it may not work as it depends. The theory works with two parts as both parts has to be met.BigGrin

I'm watching NCIS and you are sounding a lot like Abby!! LOL
Mercy Offline
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:55:33 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Buglovindiana wrote:
I'm watching NCIS and you are sounding a lot like Abby!! LOL

LOL What can I say? LOL That is the detective side of me!LOL LOL
sweettooth Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:53:38 AM(UTC)
sweettooth

Was thanked: 287 time(s) in 199 post(s)
When you sold your gypsy with the carts loaded did you also give her the actual carts? Are the ones you are trying to load new carts? If they are new ones you should be able to load them to a new gypsy.