Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

teachdanz Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 5:23:25 PM(UTC)
teachdanz

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 28 post(s)
so, it is too late for me to order a gypsy from them now, I missed the good sale and I don't know if it will get here on time. if I don't have it registered by oct. 31st will I miss out on provocraft's download and what about the extra carts available to download for those who by it from cricutmachine? do those come with any other offers?
thanks
MELM Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:19:52 PM(UTC)
MELM

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 35 post(s)
I didn't order from cricut machine...but have heard they have good delivery. Still it is pretty risky as you would need to get your G by Saturday (regular mail) to get it registered in time. Everything on the board indicates that you have to have it registered by the 31st. I got mine at Micahels for $150 but I don't know if it is still on sale. HTH.
~tallulah~ Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:24:49 PM(UTC)
~tallulah~

Was thanked: 343 time(s) in 247 post(s)
you can pay for 2 day express mail i know...maybe even overnight it? you have 5 more days to get it.

and no, i don't think you can get the freebies if your g isn't registered by the 31st.
Mercy Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:45:29 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
teachdanz wrote:
so, it is too late for me to order a gypsy from them now, I missed the good sale and I don't know if it will get here on time. if I don't have it registered by oct. 31st will I miss out on provocraft's download and what about the extra carts available to download for those who by it from cricutmachine? do those come with any other offers?
thanks

If I were you and you really want the g, I would call pc and ask if you purchased the g from cricutmachine.com after October 5th will you be able to get the four carts. If they say that you can, then ask them if you order the g today but it does not get to you by the 31st, can you still receive the six in additional carts from pc that is to be released in November. I would ask for a supervisor. I was told that in order to receive the four cricutmachine download you had to order the g from cricutmachine prior to the fifth and if you ordered after the fifth then you will not get the four carts. Let us know the outcome.

Edited by user Monday, October 25, 2010 9:47:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mercy Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 9:47:22 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
MELM wrote:
I didn't order from cricut machine...but have heard they have good delivery. Still it is pretty risky as you would need to get your G by Saturday (regular mail) to get it registered in time. Everything on the board indicates that you have to have it registered by the 31st. I got mine at Micahels for $150 but I don't know if it is still on sale. HTH.

I would call pc and ask if you order the cart today, if it does not not arrive until after the 31st, will you still receive the six November carts. Ask for a supervisor and let us know the outcome.
CraftyKitchen Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 10:41:16 PM(UTC)
CraftyKitchen

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 86 post(s)
mercy wrote:
If I were you and you really want the g, I would call pc and ask if you purchased the g from cricutmachine.com after October 5th will you be able to get the four carts. If they say that you can, then ask them if you order the g today but it does not get to you by the 31st, can you still receive the six in additional carts from pc that is to be released in November. I would ask for a supervisor. I was told that in order to receive the four cricutmachine download you had to order the g from cricutmachine prior to the fifth and if you ordered after the fifth then you will not get the four carts. Let us know the outcome.

Did you talk to Cricutmachine about this? WHY were they still advertising it on the 20th of October when I purchased my G?
kermieluvr Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:40:30 AM(UTC)
kermieluvr

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
They are still advertising that you get the 4 cartridges even today, however the price is now 299.95! I'm confused..... if the 4 cartridge download was an exclusive until 10/5 why is still it being advertised?

This is what is advertised now....

This Gypsy Includes 10 Full Cartridges!

At a party? On the road? Just thought of a new design idea and you’re away from home? Pull out your Cricut Gypsy and design away! And when you’re ready to cut your projects, simply connect to your Cricut and press a button. It’s that easy! Gypsy, the handheld design studio for Cricut, lets you escape and design anywhere. Gypsy stores Cricut cartridges and offers a wealth of design features you know and love - all in the palm of your hand. Gypsy works with existing Cricut machines - just connect and cut! Design anywhere with the Gypsy.

Gypsy includes 2 Exclusive Pre-Loaded Cartridges:

Gypsy Font Cartridge
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge

This Cricut Gypsy includes 4 bonus cartridges that are available for immediate download. This 4 bonus cartridge offer is exclusive to CricutMachine.com. These 4 cartridges will only be available after your Gypsy has been connected to your computer and the update is downloaded. The cartridges are:

Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge (not available in retail)
Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge (not available in retail)
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge (not available in retail)
All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge (not available in retail)

In addition, if you purchase your Gypsy and register it before November 30th, you can get 4 bonus cartridges downloaded to your Gypsy. These cartridges will be available through a special update to your Gypsy starting December 1st. The bonus cartridges are:

Christmas (not available in retail)
Blackletter (not available in retail)
Printing Press (not available in retail)
Indie Art (not available in retail)

New Gypsy cartridge downloads are easy! Just connect your Gypsy to your computer and you'll automatically be prompted how to start. In just a few steps, you'll be able to download these bonus cartridges containing thousands of images! And with Gypsy, you'll have all the cartridge artwork and keypad overlays on your Gypsy screen, so there's no actual cartridge, handbook, or packaging.

The Cricut Gypsy has plenty of room to store up to 7,000 cartridges and up to 10,000 of your own custom projects. So have fun. Create. Design anywhere. The Cricut Gypsy is a portable, personal design studio for use with your Cricut. It allows you to store Cricut cartridge content, design with that content and then connect to your Cricut to cut. The Cricut Gypsy is updated by connecting it to a PC or a MAC with an Internet connection.

What's included:

1 Cricut Gypsy
1 Instruction Booklet
1 Gypsy Case
1 AC Power Cord
1 USB Cable
1 Cartridge Transfer Cable

CraftyKitchen Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:42:23 AM(UTC)
CraftyKitchen

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Smiley Cards is no longer on that list.
Marjorie Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:54:30 AM(UTC)
Marjorie

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Isn't Smiley Cards on the November 1st download? Sorry I misread. You are right Smiley Cards isn't there. Did you notice that the dates have changed also. It's now register by November 30 with a download of December 1st.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:50:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DebbieGrant1 Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 1:51:36 PM(UTC)
DebbieGrant1

I bought mine last week and got it yesterday. I noticed that one of the carts. is duplicated in the CM promo and the Cricut one, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. Will it be loaded twice? Maybe one should be replaced with something else. Make it a suprize. BigGrin