Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

YvonneDuran Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 2:18:17 AM(UTC)
YvonneDuran

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 125 post(s)
weekened..What did you get???

I got a tattered Angel glimmer kit, some acrylic stamps, some punches 20 for $1 you heard right, some paper (as if I need more), some self adhesive pearls, and a good deal at Cricut Dan's booth. He had some carts priced at $19.99 and other's at $22.99 but no new ones and the companion folder were 17.99 and his offer was buy 1 get 1 FREE..so I got Wall decor and more and mini monsters.

My downfall from my trip was that I lost my wallet at the end of the event (driver's licence, bank card, $130 check, and less than $20 in cash) and was not turned in SadCrying . I hope and pray that who ever found it finds it in their contience to send it to me. I already reported my bank card and in the morning will be going to the DMV and get a replacement of my DL.
Eleanor Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 8:26:09 AM(UTC)
Eleanor

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 44 post(s)
I got Freshly Picked and Christmas Cards $19.95 at Cricut Dans, S.E.I Christmas paper, 50% off of last years selctions and Christmas embossing folder at Sizzix buy one 10.99 get next one half price. Also got glue dots, ribbon, ink pads and misc stickers at the dollar booth.

Went for 10 AM Frdiay quite crowdwd but thinned out a bit at lunch. I then went on to Wootens Scrapbook store at Ontario Mills Mall. If you ever want a special paper this is the place to go. They had rows of it with diplay ideas at the top of each column. Most paper was $1.25 but the selection was really good.

A great day.
Eleanor
scraphappysteph Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 10:01:56 AM(UTC)
scraphappysteph

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 433 time(s) in 325 post(s)
I bought Birthday Bash and Country Life from Cricut Dans and a button maker. It was a good time. It did get crowded around 10ish. It was a fun day! Meet some new Cricut friends too BigGrin