Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ScapNgranny Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 9:37:21 PM(UTC)
ScapNgranny

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Say I am trying to cut out a spider and need the body and head the same size but different colors.... so I cut the spider out at four inches ... now I go to cut the head out .... do I cut it out at four inches also or what size would I cut it to be the correct ratio to the body?

My grandsons love chocolate raisins and we were going to be in that vicinity so I fixed up two bags with extras for their friends .... and I cut out a big black spider and tried cutting the head a different color and it wasnt correct so I finally cut out another whole spider in that color and then glued the heads together so the spider had two sides and really looked neat. haha Teasingly I told the teacher, that those spiders were so much trouble that I should call the raisins ... spider poop!! haha

So how do you cut separate parts to the same size? I hope I've explained this clear enough for someone to understand the question. Confused Thank y'all so much!
ScrappinMamaw Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:18:36 AM(UTC)
ScrappinMamaw

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 100 post(s)
If you are using a cart and its layers features for a design you keep real dail off and use the same size for everything.
Karen.
 1 user thanked ScrappinMamaw for this useful post.
ScapNgranny on 10/26/2010(UTC)
ScapNgranny Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:23:53 PM(UTC)
ScapNgranny

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
ScrappinMamaw .... many thanks for the clear instructions .... I'm beginning to get attached to this message board. I am the only scrapbooker, that I know of, in my my rural country community. Did have a young girl who opened a pretty western themed scrapbook store for I believe right over a year .... in another town not far from us. But for some unknown reason ,it closed down quickly .... and so I do miss her , she was such a sweet girl.... and she gave me several bags of scrapbooking candy when she closed and I am still in awe.

Thank all of y'all again!