Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JoyceL Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 6:30:33 PM(UTC)
JoyceL

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hope this is not the same as some of the other posts! I tried to update my Gypsy tonight and got an error message - twice! I tried to check my version. It says Version 1.4 (0191:0193). Am I updated? I really would love the new carts on Nov. 1st but not sure if I'm doing this correctly. I use a MacBook Pro. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:51:51 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
JoyceLogan1 wrote:
Hope this is not the same as some of the other posts! I tried to update my Gypsy tonight and got an error message - twice! I tried to check my version. It says Version 1.4 (0191:0193). Am I updated? I really would love the new carts on Nov. 1st but not sure if I'm doing this correctly. I use a MacBook Pro. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

You do not have the latest update and others are having issues with updating the mac. Therefore, call pc and let us know the outcome.
scrapsprite Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 1:48:07 PM(UTC)
scrapsprite

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 93 post(s)
I'm running on a MacBook Pro also. I have version 1.4 (0194:0203) but I did not run the latest update from about a week ago. I've heard others are having problems so I held off. I will be interested in what you find out as I want the Nov 1 download to work!
MyraGregory Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:28:55 PM(UTC)
MyraGregory

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have a new Gypsy and I am having all the same update troubles. The firmware updated, but not content. I'm dying to use it. Common sense tells me not to link any carts until I have this resolved. Suggestion??
JoyceL Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 7:11:55 PM(UTC)
JoyceL

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I tried again today to update content but got error message again. Tried to call PC but was on hold forever and had to disconnect after 30+ minutes before getting anyone. I did send an email - I wanted to make sure it's on record that I tried to solve this problem as I really would like to get the carts. Will let you know if I get a reply! Hope they fix it soon!