Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

TheSilentScrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 9:37:52 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Not sure where to post this but will do so here. I have been an active board member for well over 3 years and I am slowly understanding this new MB format. Some quirks that I would like to have hammered out is, having to wait a minute before posting a new comment. Also, I do not like having to login each time I come to the website, the old board often retained that info. I get ready to post a comment and realize that I am logged in as a guest and need to place my password once again, sure it's a little thing but gets irritating. One other thing when I get ready to login, the 2 link boxes on the bottom should be more distinguished, because I often go to the first one only to realize it should have been box 2.

I do like that I can upload pics easier. Sure wish my old MB # quotes and history would have moved with me on the new board. The higher the number was a little more trustworthy than lower numbers although I often left msgs. and let those people join in on my swaps. Please let me know about how these issues will be addressed in the future.
scrapalette Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 6:55:52 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18453 time(s) in 8202 post(s)
TheSilentScrapper wrote:
Not sure where to post this but will do so here. I have been an active board member for well over 3 years and I am slowly understanding this new MB format. Some quirks that I would like to have hammered out is, having to wait a minute before posting a new comment. It is a feature of the MB to prevent spammers.

Also, I do not like having to login each time I come to the website, the old board often retained that info. I get ready to post a comment and realize that I am logged in as a guest and need to place my password once again, sure it's a little thing but gets irritating. Another feature of the MB that automatically logs members out for inactivity, thus, you have to log in when becoming active again. It also gives more accurate data on how many members are online.

One other thing when I get ready to login, the 2 link boxes on the bottom should be more distinguished, because I often go to the first one only to realize it should have been box 2. It's always box 2. It hasn't changed.

I do like that I can upload pics easier. Sure wish my old MB # quotes and history would have moved with me on the new board. The higher the number was a little more trustworthy than lower numbers although I often left msgs. and let those people join in on my swaps. No ones "numbers" transferred over. If you used the number of posts as an indicator of trustworthiness, I'm surprised. Lots of members posts lots of "great job" or "nice card" or similar posts which are no indication of trustworthiness.

Please let me know about how these issues will be addressed in the future. Admin has posted that the MB really isn't for customer service. If you have questions, you should call PC.
LauraT Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 8:44:15 PM(UTC)
LauraT

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I totally agree with having to log in every time. But my issue is that I can not figure out how to post a picture on this new board. When I click on attach file to this post---nothing happens. On the old board when I did that--a box would pop up and I could proceed from there. Help please
Alla_S Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 9:21:20 PM(UTC)
Alla_S

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 52 post(s)
The login is easier if you click on the "Remember me" box. Next time tab over to the password and it will show up and then just hit enter. I came across this by accident...it simplifies the process...hope that helps
*Heather* Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, December 24, 2010 1:33:56 AM(UTC)
*Heather*

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 155 post(s)
Hi Laura

I had the same problem if I can remember rightly it only pops up when you click to post the message - strange I know but you do get the option I only found out when I posted a reply and said I thought it wasn't working, clicked post and it poppped up!!!!BigGrin
Heather[