Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ASimpson Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:16:47 AM(UTC)
ASimpson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi, this is my second post (I think I introduced myself, If not, my name is Annette and I am very new to this).

Anyway, I am having a Spa part for my 49th Birthday on Saturday night and I would like to give my guests a gift bag when they leave, but I would like to make it. Could anyone give me some suggestions on what I could make that would be impressive.

Please, Please, Please, I would so appreciate the help, and I know that this is really short notice :-) I also have to bake the cake and decorate it (I`m a cake decorator), plus cupcakes and appies ......... OK now I`m starting to freak out a little LOL.

Thank you so much in advance,
Annette
 1 user thanked ASimpson for this useful post.
BRITMCKENZIE on 10/24/2010(UTC)
Celery Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:26:53 AM(UTC)
Celery

Canada

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Hey,

you will be fine... take a big deep breathe and relax.. now get busy!! lol Hope you have a excellent spa party and 49th bday!!

I make gift bags.. I dont have a cart yet that makes gift bags so I buy the plain brown ones or coloured ones from walmart, or any store like that, and I cover the fron (and sometimes the back) in paper and then decorate it like I would a card, with a theme, paper, cartridge cuts.... ribbons.. whatever you want. If you have specific colours for your party, i would stick with those for your bags, I think this is a fabulous Idea!!!

Ive posted a few bags I have done in the past, one for bday another for engagment party, hope it gives you some inspirations!!!!BigGrin
File Attachment(s):
057.JPG (1,327kb) downloaded 32 time(s).
118.JPG (1,354kb) downloaded 21 time(s).
003.JPG (1,381kb) downloaded 21 time(s).
 2 users thanked Celery for this useful post.
ASimpson on 10/19/2010(UTC), BRITMCKENZIE on 10/24/2010(UTC)
WENLAY Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:54:05 PM(UTC)
WENLAY

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
If you have the TBBM cart, that would be a good cart to use for some ideas. I made little boxes for my dd 16th bday with m&m's in them. They turned out really cute. Here is a picture of them. Good luck and Happy Birthday!!!!!
WENLAY attached the following image(s):
10 18 08 022.jpg
 2 users thanked WENLAY for this useful post.
ASimpson on 10/19/2010(UTC), BRITMCKENZIE on 10/24/2010(UTC)
ASimpson Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:05:48 PM(UTC)
ASimpson

ScrapbookFairy wrote:
Hey,

you will be fine... take a big deep breathe and relax.. now get busy!! lol Hope you have a excellent spa party and 49th bday!!

I make gift bags.. I dont have a cart yet that makes gift bags so I buy the plain brown ones or coloured ones from walmart, or any store like that, and I cover the fron (and sometimes the back) in paper and then decorate it like I would a card, with a theme, paper, cartridge cuts.... ribbons.. whatever you want. If you have specific colours for your party, i would stick with those for your bags, I think this is a fabulous Idea!!!

Ive posted a few bags I have done in the past, one for bday another for engagment party, hope it gives you some inspirations!!!!BigGrin

Thank you those are some really good ideas, I can put some bigger things in the bags and decorate them :-)

Annette
ASimpson Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:06:57 PM(UTC)
ASimpson

WENLAY wrote:
If you have the TBBM cart, that would be a good cart to use for some ideas. I made little boxes for my dd 16th bday with m&m's in them. They turned out really cute. Here is a picture of them. Good luck and Happy Birthday!!!!!

I love these boxes they are so cute, I do have the TBBM cart, could you tell me which cut you used?

Thank you so much,

Annette
WENLAY Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:55:29 PM(UTC)
WENLAY

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
ASimpson wrote:
I love these boxes they are so cute, I do have the TBBM cart, could you tell me which cut you used?

Thank you so much,

Annette

I used the flower box on page 120 in the TBBM handbook and it's key 39 on your overlay. I think I turned on my fit to page setting to get them as big as possible on a 12x12. I also used Terrifically Tacky Tape to put them together. So much fun to make!!!!! The girls really loved them too.
ASimpson Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:04:36 PM(UTC)
ASimpson

WENLAY wrote:
I used the flower box on page 120 in the TBBM handbook and it's key 39 on your overlay. I think I turned on my fit to page setting to get them as big as possible on a 12x12. I also used Terrifically Tacky Tape to put them together. So much fun to make!!!!! The girls really loved them too.

Thank you :-) I think it looks like I will be busy the remainder of the week :-)