Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
YvetteT Offline
#61 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:37:44 PM(UTC)
YvetteT

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Good night kathy, hope you feel better.
VickieBryan1 Offline
#62 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:41:51 PM(UTC)
VickieBryan1

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 589 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Hi everyone!!! I know I'm very late and probably no one is here. I finally finsihed my mini calender page.

I was outside most of the day doing somelast miniute things It was beautiful outside 82 degrees

so here is my page

I used SYI= watermelons
DC= July and flag
LL= numbers

I poped the numbers up and layered with white then blue
VickieBryan1 attached the following image(s):
100_5830.JPG
YvetteT Offline
#63 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:47:31 PM(UTC)
YvetteT

Hi Vickie! that calendar page came out great, lovin the paper in the back.
FootballMom Offline
#64 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:49:17 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 410 post(s)
Hi Vickie! I don't blame you, I would have stayed out with weather like that too!! Last Monday was like that for us, and I hated to come in. Not ready to give up summer to go into winter! Your mini calendar is fantastic Vickie! I love the watermelons on that paper! You are going to have the best calendars around!

VickieBryan1 wrote:
Hi everyone!!! I know I'm very late and probably no one is here. I finally finsihed my mini calender page.

I was outside most of the day doing somelast miniute things It was beautiful outside 82 degrees

so here is my page

I used SYI= watermelons
DC= July and flag
LL= numbers

I poped the numbers up and layered with white then blue

FootballMom Offline
#65 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:51:10 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

Well ladies, I have been sick all day, so I am calling it a night. Hope to see you all tomorrow and hope to be back to myself tomorrow. Lots to do.LOL Everyone have a wonderful evening! It was good to have old friends back and new ones to join in!
VickieBryan1 Offline
#66 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:58:54 PM(UTC)
VickieBryan1

United States

Was thanked: 589 time(s) in 401 post(s)
I bought a crop-a-dial, so now I will be able to put the calender together. I only have 4 pages left.

both for Dec 12x12 aug mini 4 oct then I'm done

I have 3 more pages to do for Jordon's baby shower Sat

then I got some white bags and I'm going to try and do halloween treat bags. any video's on some?
GreatNanny Offline
#67 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 6:06:31 PM(UTC)
GreatNanny

Was thanked: 224 time(s) in 183 post(s)
I too am going to say good-night and get ready for bed. Hopefully I can shake this cold and get back to feeling normal before long. Have a good evening.
Cricutcraftingrammy Offline
#68 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 6:23:32 PM(UTC)
Cricutcraftingrammy

Was thanked: 1100 time(s) in 603 post(s)
Good evening everyone. Sorry I am so late but I had a root canal this morning and have slept off and on most off day. Because I have TMJ they had me take a heavy dose of muscle relaxers. The procedure itself went well, ,much better than last two. I am just dopier than usual from meds. I am off to check everyones work. Thanks for hosting Brenda.
#69 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 6:38:07 PM(UTC)
Cricutcraftingrammy

Well guess I was too late tonight and everyone is gone. Here is my comments on everyones great work.
Brenda thanks for hosting. I hope you feel better tomorrow.
Kathy- I love your witch shoe. That cordinations glitter paper is perfect for it. Such great bright colors.
Shawnee- prayers go out to you and your sweet Brighton.
Hi Goobers- I can’t wait to see your circle monthly challenge. Congrats on making cut for commercial . That is so exciting. Congrats on getting your blog going. I will check it out. Your log looks totally real.
Hi Quilts- Hope your eye is better real soon. We miss your projects.
Hi Kathy- glad you can post again. Computer problems are the pits. Hope your headache goes away quick.
Hi Yvette- are you having any fun or just doing school work?
Greenbean- love your pumpkin soaps. They are so darn cute and funny. I have missed seeing you here too Greenbean. We need you to visit more often.
Laurie glad you could joins us. Come back when you can. We have fun and learn a lot from each other.
Joyce your ornaments and boxes look great. What cute gifts. I may have to scraplift for my Mops ladies at church.
Vickie your mini page is beautiful. They just get better and better.
YvetteT Offline
#70 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 6:44:37 PM(UTC)
YvetteT

Hi Suzanne! No school work for me today, I am taking a day off lol. So I am just relaxing and watching crafty videos.

Edited by user Monday, October 18, 2010 6:45:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MsJaay Offline
#71 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 7:20:48 PM(UTC)
MsJaay

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 65 post(s)
I worked on this project this morning when I could not sleep. A Renuzit Air Freshner Ghost/ Isn't he the cutest thing.
MsJaay attached the following image(s):
Air Freshner Ghost.jpg
NewfyMom Offline
#72 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 7:39:18 PM(UTC)
NewfyMom

Was thanked: 205 time(s) in 126 post(s)
Ms.Jaay that is just too cute!!

Okay I am making a proclamation for no one in particular that the one hour craft challenge is just too darn early for West Coasters!! You all were done before I even got kiddos home from school. Oy Vey! What a 'craft sharing wanna be' suppose to do with herself if you all roll up the welcome mat before 5:30p. Sheesh.

Hi ladies!! It's been a while. I have a few things to share but they are still on the camera that is who-knows-where.

LOVE the sparkly shoes!! Sorry had to do speedy power lurking. Greenbean Fa-Boo-lous as always. Made some sock cupcakes last week and thought of my E.Coast cyper pal. Love, love, love the ornaments. So pretty. I'm getting to those!

Busy mom, prayers for your family. I hope there are healing hands on that little Coug!! You need to sleep too!! Take care of yourself first so you can take care of everyone else next. Beautiful blog.

Well if anyone is up and reading give me a shout out, cause I'm checking in. BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
#73 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 7:51:27 PM(UTC)
Cricutcraftingrammy

Love the reunuzit ghost. So very cute.
MsJaay wrote:
I worked on this project this morning when I could not sleep. A Renuzit Air Freshner Ghost/ Isn't he the cutest thing.

#74 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 7:53:08 PM(UTC)
Cricutcraftingrammy

Newfy I know it is a problem. Usually we go to 7 west coast time but it depends. There are about 3 or 4 regulars from west coast. Then of course Kathy is even another hour behind in Alaska.
NewfyMom wrote:
Ms.Jaay that is just too cute!!

Okay I am making a proclamation for no one in particular that the one hour craft challenge is just too darn early for West Coasters!! You all were done before I even got kiddos home from school. Oy Vey! What a 'craft sharing wanna be' suppose to do with herself if you all roll up the welcome mat before 5:30p. Sheesh.

Hi ladies!! It's been a while. I have a few things to share but they are still on the camera that is who-knows-where.

LOVE the sparkly shoes!! Sorry had to do speedy power lurking. Greenbean Fa-Boo-lous as always. Made some sock cupcakes last week and thought of my E.Coast cyper pal. Love, love, love the ornaments. So pretty. I'm getting to those!

Busy mom, prayers for your family. I hope there are healing hands on that little Coug!! You need to sleep too!! Take care of yourself first so you can take care of everyone else next. Beautiful blog.

Well if anyone is up and reading give me a shout out, cause I'm checking in. BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

FootballMom Offline
#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:05:13 AM(UTC)
FootballMom

MsJaay wrote:

Oh this is too cute Jackey!! How did you make him?? Details woman!! Details!!! LOL
FootballMom Offline
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:13:20 AM(UTC)
FootballMom

I can understand how this is a probelm NewfyMom! It is going to be a problem all the way around with the east and west coast people. On the east coast it starts at 7pm which isn't bad, but then can go into the late hours. For your guys it starts so early before you've even had supper or the even before the kids get home! If you have any suggestions list them!! We could run it by Kathy and maybe take a vote. I know it is hard for everyone in one way or another. Plus with it being so slow with the postings right now makes it even worse. Hoping things pick up soon! Anyway to put things into perspective your 5:30pm is our 9:30pm. I don't know what a good solution would be but sure am open to suggestions!! BigGrin

[quote=NewfyMom]

NewfyMom Offline
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:41:18 AM(UTC)
NewfyMom

Was thanked: 205 time(s) in 126 post(s)
I sent you and Suzanne PM's. I think the solution is up to us W.Coasters to keep up our end of the chat. BigGrin And by that I don't mean JUST Kathy, who goes above and beyond. I love the one hour challenge. I love knowing my gals are going to be in one place at one time. I love we don't have a lot of themes, cause let's face it, I'm doing good just getting something done.

So here is a challenge to the West Coast gals. Keep checking in on the one hour challenge after the E.Coasters have to sign off. There are enough of us to keep it going for a little while longer. BigGrin BigGrin
FootballMom Offline
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:57:11 AM(UTC)
FootballMom

Got your pm Char!! Once the thread picks up I don't think some of us east coast gals will sign off quite so early. Well, except the ones that have work the next day. LOL Me, I'm a lady of leisure, so I can stay up sometimes.

I sure hope to see more on this thread soon. It is so much fun, no pressure and a lot of support everyone! You make what you want and you can take more than an hour to make it, or even make it earlier or later in the day, or even the night before. We just are trying to challenge each other to get something crafting time in!LOL So please come and join us when you can, when time allows-everyone is always welcome here! Brenda
Hiding in My Craft Room Offline
#79 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:41:26 AM(UTC)
Hiding in My Craft Room

Was thanked: 269 time(s) in 142 post(s)
Well big surprise I didn't make it back last night! But today I will be more prepared! BigGrin

Great projects everyone!!

I am a West Coaster too! But I don't still don't know the actually time that the challenges are posted! So I can't express my opinion on that. LOL! Plus, the new girl shouldn't come in and rock the boat!!!!! Flapper