Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
JillyPlot Offline
#61 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:03:14 PM(UTC)
JillyPlot

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Can someone please post a link to the gypsy on the flower factory website? I can't find it and would really like to check out that deal. TIA
golfinmumma Offline
#62 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:05:56 PM(UTC)
golfinmumma

United States

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 8 post(s)
JillyPlot wrote:
Can someone please post a link to the gypsy on the flower factory website? I can't find it and would really like to check out that deal. TIA

I didn't see that it was available on their website either. Here is the email...

golfinmumma attached the following image(s):
GypsyMachinePromo.jpg
ScrappyJess Offline
#63 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:07:31 PM(UTC)
ScrappyJess

Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 117 post(s)
I think they are getting ready to release downloadable carts. Read the sticky at the top of the page. It sounds like a blurb. I really hope they do! I would love to have the option to download at a reduced cost. It would also get carts into our hands faster (I really really hate waiting on fedex!)
JillyPlot Offline
#64 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:08:47 PM(UTC)
JillyPlot

If I do not get their e-mails and do not live near any, does anyone know how I can order it through their website if it's listed on there?
GrammySue Offline
#65 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:27:25 PM(UTC)
GrammySue

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 100 post(s)
golfinmumma wrote:
I didn't see that it was available on their website either. Here is the email...

I went to the Flower Factory web site and I can't find the Gypsy anywhere. If I type in Cricut Gypsy it goes to cricut stuff. If I type in Gypsy it says it can't find it. Does anyone know how to find the Gypsy online.
scrapbug Offline
#66 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:28:35 PM(UTC)
scrapbug

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 47 post(s)
ScrappyJess wrote:
I think they are getting ready to release downloadable carts. Read the sticky at the top of the page. It sounds like a blurb. I really hope they do! I would love to have the option to download at a reduced cost. It would also get carts into our hands faster (I really really hate waiting on fedex!)

If that is the case I hope they still make them available to puchase. I can either buy a gypsy or go away for 3 days with hubby and I am picking the 3 days away.
golfinmumma Offline
#67 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:32:02 PM(UTC)
golfinmumma

United States

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 8 post(s)
GrammySue wrote:
I went to the Flower Factory web site and I can't find the Gypsy anywhere. If I type in Cricut Gypsy it goes to cricut stuff. If I type in Gypsy it says it can't find it. Does anyone know how to find the Gypsy online.

My guess is that it is not available for purchase online. It might just be in stores. I am calling my closest store tomorrow at open to see if they have any left. BigGrin

As a follow up, I called Flower Factory this morning and they had one left. I should of hung up and drove there but I decided to take a shower. Of course when I got there they said someone just bought it 10 minutes before me. Darn it! At least I was clean. They said they are not getting any more in. So that is interesting.

Edited by user Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:51:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Friend958 Offline
#68 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:47:21 PM(UTC)
Friend958

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 131 post(s)
ScrappyJess wrote:

This is what I think as well. Maybe even individual cuts. Don't have the money right now Mad , I only have one of the carts listed.
Makeupgirl217 Offline
#69 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:57:26 PM(UTC)
Makeupgirl217

Was thanked: 1582 time(s) in 813 post(s)
Hugabug wrote:
The only thing that would help me with Christmas Holidays is something that would
1. Shop for me.Confused
2. Wrap for meBored
3. Bake for meBlink
4. Make Christmas dinner for meDrool
5. Put up with my BIL for meGlare
6. Then clean up all the mess (including taking the tree down)Mad

I'll do all my card making!BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

I really am looking forward to seeing the new PC product even
if it can't do everything on my list!!

LOL!!! I agree!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Makeupgirl217 Offline
#70 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:59:53 PM(UTC)
Makeupgirl217

Was thanked: 1582 time(s) in 813 post(s)
Hugabug wrote:
Great...Now they give something free!! I already have most of those carts and I just spent $40.00
for TBBM. But I am interested in what the new cart is. And I wonder about the "push" to purchase the G. Do you think it may have something to do with the new product release on Nov. 11?

Have you linked that TBBM?
If not- WAIT!!!! Sell it and you'd probably get back what you paid for it!
jscraftylady Offline
#71 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:07:17 PM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2013 time(s) in 1095 post(s)
ScrappyJess wrote:

I agree. This is a push to both get Gypsys into everyone's hands and to get them set up with their computers by syncing and registering. I believe we are going to see downloadable content. I personally would like to see the option of paying for and downloading individual cuts.
ksqueenb Offline
#72 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:07:36 PM(UTC)
ksqueenb

United States

Was thanked: 255 time(s) in 187 post(s)
I bought my Gypsy when it first debuted on HSN. I have all the cartridges with the exception of the Smiley so while it is not going to be very beneficial for me, I think it is great that PC has extended the offer to those of us that already had purchased the Gypsy. Hopefully the download will be seamless and this will be a new way to get carts and cuts into our hands.Cool
limerent Offline
#73 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:14:12 PM(UTC)
limerent

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 83 post(s)
I registered my Gypsy back in May, so I'm happy I also qualify for the download. I have some of those carts already, but believe it or not I have not downloaded any of my 40+ carts to the Gypsy yet. So, I am more than happy to download all the offered carts come November, without committing my own carts to the Gypsy. Call me ambivalent about the G. LOL
Queenleader Offline
#74 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:16:28 PM(UTC)
Queenleader

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I am just so confussed on what to do. I don't have one but need one to use my Imagine. I use CDS all the time in fact I don't cricut without it. I realy wish I know what to do. I am just scared I will not be able to see such a small screen
Shadyluv Offline
#75 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:18:52 PM(UTC)
Shadyluv

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 28 post(s)
scrapbug wrote:
cricutmachine.com has it on sale for $169.95 and you get
Gypsy includes 2 Exclusive Pre-Loaded Cartridges:

Gypsy Font Cartridge
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge
In addition, this Cricut Gypsy includes 4 bonus cartridges. These cartridges have been discontinued and are very difficult to find. The cartridges are:

Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge
Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge
All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge

Ok so do you get the 4 carts AND the 6 carts??? And is the Christmas cart on the new promo the Christmas Cheer cart or a different one? I just don't know what to do...I was thinking of getting a Gypsy but now I'm all fududdled!

scrapbug Offline
#76 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:24:45 PM(UTC)
scrapbug

Shadyluv wrote:
Ok so do you get the 4 carts AND the 6 carts??? And is the Christmas cart on the new promo the Christmas Cheer cart or a different one? I just don't know what to do...I was thinking of getting a Gypsy but now I'm all fududdled!

here is the link http://www.cricutmachine...info.php?products_id=523
scrapbug Offline
#77 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:28:00 PM(UTC)
scrapbug

and from what I read on facebook you get what cricutmachine.com offers PLUS what cricut is offering.
VintageScrapperLady Offline
#78 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:54:13 PM(UTC)
VintageScrapperLady

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
If your confused about getting a gypsy, I would really consider getting one. It does look like its going to be pretty important. Like some have said, it does look like they may be going to offering carts as downloads. Which I think maybe the way carts are always offered down the road. Maybe only as downloads at some point.

So maybe the new release in Nov is some how connected to this. Not sure what or how. But I am sure the gypsy will play a bigger part in the future and a new gypsy will be at least a year away at the earliest. Thats just my thinking. :)

Like I said before, I could be way off.....lol
ScrappyJess Offline
#79 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 8:59:27 PM(UTC)
ScrappyJess

Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 117 post(s)
Wouldn't it just be awesome to ask friends, family, and hubby for "cricut cards" like Itunes but for the cricut?!
Meg Offline
#80 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 9:02:31 PM(UTC)
Meg

Was thanked: 236 time(s) in 118 post(s)
I have all but the Smiley cart, but I think it's great that all G owners can get in on this promo. Usually this sort of thing is solely to lure new buyers and it ignores "old" buyers. So, thanks PC for including all the G owners!

Late last Fall I asked someone at PC about the timeline for the next generation Gypsy. I was on the fence about buying and one of my concerns was that a new and improved version would come out on the heels of the first version. I was told that all improvements to the G in the foreseeable future would be handled through updates. So much went into getting the G into the hands of consumers that the last thing on anyone's mind at PC was another G. Things may have changed in the past year, but at one time there was no immediate plan for a G2.

I think all the promos and give-aways have something to do with getting more G's into the hands of consumers so 1) people will be less hesitant about the Imagine, and 2) people will consider digital downloads of carts and/or individual cut files. Perhaps PC feels that people who already have a G will look at the Imagine and digital downloads more favorably; kind of like "in for a penny, in for a pound."
grammasue Offline
#81 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 9:07:14 PM(UTC)
grammasue

Was thanked: 465 time(s) in 265 post(s)
TiffysMom wrote:
The way I'm reading it is that current owners who have already registered their G's will have to wait until Nov 1st to do the download. At least that's what I'm hoping for (fingers crossed) Unsure

I only have one of those carts so that would be wonderful

If anyone wants a G now, go to ScrappySales.org. Dawn has them for $155. She also has a sale on right now so with the sale price it's something like 124ish!!!! ThumpUp Great Deal!

Her website doesn't have anything about a sale
VintageScrapperLady Offline
#82 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 9:09:54 PM(UTC)
VintageScrapperLady

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Yep I agree with you Meg. Pretty much what I was thinking.
I am wondering if the nov release thing will be some external memory holder. I know some have mentioned the gypsy doesn't have the memory size to hold imagine carts. So I am thinking they will be adressing the memory space issue, with some added bells and whistles....maybe.

Just thinking out loud
*NanaDonna* Offline
#83 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 9:10:20 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2544 time(s) in 1319 post(s)
~talulah~ wrote:
so if you buy a new gypsy and register it OR you have one and just haven't registered it you can do so and get the 6 free downloads?

but if you have registered your gypsy already you cannot get the downloads?

As long as you have a Gypsy and have it registered by 10/31 you will get the cartridges on your 11/1 update. That is one someone posted that called and talked to someone at PC
DCDoll Offline
#84 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 9:24:06 PM(UTC)
DCDoll

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Makes you wonder why they are so cheap right now considering that they cost so much just a year ago.
Hmmmmmmmmm............

TiffysMom wrote:
Why don't you (and everyone BigGrin ) go to ScrappySales.org for a GREAT PRICE on a Gypsy! They have them on sale for $124ish!!!! You can't beat that deal! The shipping is very, very fast too!

Just wanted to pass along the deal! I do not work for them - just a very happy customer!!!BigGrin

DCDoll Offline
#85 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 9:45:36 PM(UTC)
DCDoll

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I hope that is not the case or them only offering downloads for carts for that would make my Expression null and void. I'm not interested in having a gypsy... never have been. I use DS and am happy with what I have.

VintageScrapperLady wrote:
If your confused about getting a gypsy, I would really consider getting one. It does look like its going to be pretty important. Like some have said, it does look like they may be going to offering carts as downloads. Which I think maybe the way carts are always offered down the road. Maybe only as downloads at some point.

So maybe the new release in Nov is some how connected to this. Not sure what or how. But I am sure the gypsy will play a bigger part in the future and a new gypsy will be at least a year away at the earliest. Thats just my thinking. :)

Like I said before, I could be way off.....lol

amandac1 Offline
#86 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 11:24:46 PM(UTC)
amandac1

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I have been going back and forth about getting a Gypsy for awhile now... well this pushed me over the edge and I'm going tomorrow to get one. I only have Indie Art... so that's getting 7 new cartridges (including the 2 Gypsy ones). I mean you can't beat that deal. I was @ Michael's today and they still had them for $149.00, hope they still do Saturday. If not I'll find a deal online I guess ThumpUp
P-Kay Sunshine Offline
#87 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 11:52:33 PM(UTC)
P-Kay Sunshine

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 93 post(s)
This is great! I hope PC does more digital carts. I would pay for digial only.

BTW...there was discuss on the circle board about a mini cake machine coming out. There was a link that was taken down shortly after the post started. I bet that is the new item for HSN next month and not a new gypsy.
JillyPlot Offline
#88 Posted : Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:52:35 AM(UTC)
JillyPlot

Ok, now that I've had a chance to sleep on it, I think I'm going to Michael's this morning to pick up the Gypsy... Money is pretty tight right now, but it's worth the $149 for the G, the 2 Gypsy carts, and the 6 through this promo... especially since I don't have ANY of the carts included. I've only had my Cricut for about 3 months, but I love it, and use CDS some of the time, but I'm not on my laptop enough, and it's not kept in the same room as the E. I hope to be able to use the G MUCH more and create much more interesting projects.BigGrin
KarenBinPA Offline
#89 Posted : Saturday, October 16, 2010 3:37:24 AM(UTC)
KarenBinPA

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 135 post(s)
Forgive me but I can't scroll through all of the posts.

If you've registered your G in the past, do you have to do it again somewhere? I clicked on the provided link, but I didn't even see a spot to register (or re-register if you need to).

Karen
CraftyKitchen Offline
#90 Posted : Saturday, October 16, 2010 4:59:11 AM(UTC)
CraftyKitchen

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Mini Cake Machine? Like, a Baby Bug sized Cake?