Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Makeupgirl217 Offline
#31 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:25:57 PM(UTC)
Makeupgirl217

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1582 time(s) in 813 post(s)
dtdddd6 wrote:
So, I wonder if the new release on Nov. 10th is a new Gypsy? Hard to say, but I'm very excited that they included those of us who already have the Gypsy. I know mine is already registered so I'll wait for Nov. 1st for the free download! YAY!

I don't think Nov 10 is Gypsy 2. Jinger said at Swarm that is was an affordable product to help with Holidays. Does not sound like a Gypsy replacement to me.
Makeupgirl217 Offline
#32 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:27:08 PM(UTC)
Makeupgirl217

loribug wrote:
I am so happy I have a gypsy--I love it but this is a great benefit since I only have one of those carts. I am doing the happy dance! I guess I have already registered it since I have sync'ed in the past when I first got it, right?

If you have updated, you should be registered. To check go to Cricut.com; information; register products, my assets- this will list what you have registered.
FootballMom Offline
#33 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:33:20 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 410 post(s)
~talulah~ wrote:
so if you buy a new gypsy and register it OR you have one and just haven't registered it you can do so and get the 6 free downloads?

but if you have registered your gypsy already you cannot get the downloads?

I don't get it either. It says that current G owners are included. So how do you re-register your G to qualify and what if you have all but the new exclusive cart????
ThisisJulz Offline
#34 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:34:44 PM(UTC)
ThisisJulz

Was thanked: 161 time(s) in 122 post(s)
If you got reward points for the gypsy you are registered. :)
Makeupgirl217 Offline
#35 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:37:27 PM(UTC)
Makeupgirl217

FootballMom wrote:
I don't get it either. It says that current G owners are included. So how do you re-register your G to qualify and what if you have all but the new exclusive cart????

You do not have to re-register Brenda. I am not sure how they will go about making sure only those registered in the time frame will be eligible but that's for them to figure out and us to have fun with new exclusive cartridges!
FootballMom Offline
#36 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:38:16 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

scrapnsignmom wrote:
Just posted on FB:

If you already own a Gypsy and it's already registered then you are all set. There will be a new update available on November 1 and when you go thru the update it will add the 6 free cartridges to your machine! Super simple.

Yay!

Ok that makes sense to me now. But if you have all the carts except the new one, will it download them again??
FootballMom Offline
#37 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:47:33 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

Makeupgirl217 wrote:
You do not have to re-register Brenda. I am not sure how they will go about making sure only those registered in the time frame will be eligible but that's for them to figure out and us to have fun with new exclusive cartridges!

Thanks Elizabeth! I am happy that the currant G owners are included even though I own most of the carts!!
JillyPlot Offline
#38 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:55:04 PM(UTC)
JillyPlot

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Since this sounds like such a great deal, does anyone know if the Gypsy is still on sale for $149 at Michael's??
JanaTerpstra Offline
#39 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 5:56:22 PM(UTC)
JanaTerpstra

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 100 post(s)
DCDoll wrote:
This makes me wonder if they are indeed coming out with a new updated Gypsy after November 1st? Interesting. I think I will hold off a little while longer.

They have been giving them away like crazy. So now I'm wondering too.
scrapbug Offline
#40 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:08:37 PM(UTC)
scrapbug

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 47 post(s)
JillyPlot wrote:
Since this sounds like such a great deal, does anyone know if the Gypsy is still on sale for $149 at Michael's??

cricutmachine.com has it on sale for $169.95 and you get
Gypsy includes 2 Exclusive Pre-Loaded Cartridges:

Gypsy Font Cartridge
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge
In addition, this Cricut Gypsy includes 4 bonus cartridges. These cartridges have been discontinued and are very difficult to find. The cartridges are:

Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge
Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge
All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge
TiffysMom Offline
#41 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:13:19 PM(UTC)
TiffysMom

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 1128 time(s) in 527 post(s)
JillyPlot wrote:

Why don't you (and everyone BigGrin ) go to ScrappySales.org for a GREAT PRICE on a Gypsy! They have them on sale for $124ish!!!! You can't beat that deal! The shipping is very, very fast too!

Just wanted to pass along the deal! I do not work for them - just a very happy customer!!!BigGrin

JillyPlot Offline
#42 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:15:46 PM(UTC)
JillyPlot

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Thanks!! I'm going to look into both of those.
LisaDePugh Offline
#43 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:18:35 PM(UTC)
LisaDePugh

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 215 post(s)
I got an e-mail the other day that someone has Gypsy for $120. I've already got one so I didn't pay much attention to it. I'll check it out and be back in a few to let you know. I haven't heard anything about any of this! Where do I go to find out about it?
LisaDePugh Offline
#44 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:22:50 PM(UTC)
LisaDePugh

OK, I'm back! The Flower Factory is advertising Gypsies for $120. I know their stores are few and far between but if you can't locate one withing your driving range they do sell on line. My friend buys from them that way all the time. (They are about 55 miles away from me and I don't mind the drive). Hope this helps someone!
 1 user thanked LisaDePugh for this useful post.
married05 on 10/17/2010(UTC)
LCCrafts Offline
#45 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:25:21 PM(UTC)
LCCrafts

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 157 post(s)
This is awesome. I almost bought Indie yesterday on ebay. I have a few of the others, but even just to get the exclusive, I think that is cool.
~tallulah~ Offline
#46 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:27:22 PM(UTC)
~tallulah~

Was thanked: 343 time(s) in 247 post(s)
kaleidoscope wrote:
Maybe they're just sort of 'making up' for the issues and not having things as promised with the gypsy? And since they just launched the imagine and that's not yet compatible either?

i think they are testing it out to see if this is a plausible way of marketing carts to those who may not care if they have a physical cart or not. could be a little cheaper if you would choose to do it this way...and would totally eliminate the *selling of the carts that are linked with your g if you sell your g*.

BUT i am also very thankful that they are making this available to all of us who have already purchased (and love) our g's.

and i have 3-4 of the carts they are giving us and it doesn't matter to me...even just ONE free download is a wonderful thing!

Edited by user Friday, October 15, 2010 6:31:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Hugabug Offline
#47 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:27:30 PM(UTC)
Hugabug

Was thanked: 542 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Great...Now they give something free!! I already have most of those carts and I just spent $40.00
for TBBM. But I am interested in what the new cart is. And I wonder about the "push" to purchase the G. Do you think it may have something to do with the new product release on Nov. 11?
Hugabug Offline
#48 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:31:30 PM(UTC)
Hugabug

JillyPlot wrote:

Yep. I saw it. I was there today to use my MS coupon. (Well actually I have used 5 MS coupons.)
The sale is over tomorrow.
ScrappyJess Offline
#49 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:36:04 PM(UTC)
ScrappyJess

Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 117 post(s)
Wow! I'm so very happy! I only own TBBM so I feel like I'm getting a gold mine on Nov. 1st! Thank you PC! What a nice treat!
VintageScrapperLady Offline
#50 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:37:05 PM(UTC)
VintageScrapperLady

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Hi

I have most of these carts offered but I think just the offer is a wonderful thing for Provo craft to do! I have never seen a company do so many great things for customers. :)

Couple questions. Someone mentioned rewards for the gypsy. I don't think I got any reward points for my gypsy. It is registered. I checked that. I am sure it was registered as part of the process of my original update when I got her. I don't recall registering her specifically. But how do I check on reward points for the gypsy? How many points was it suppose to be?

I don't think a new gypsy is due out any time soon. I believe the opposite of most posters. I feel all the gypsy give aways and now this big update with free carts is a huge promotion to get a gypsy into everyones hands for a reason. The reason could be many things but I believe because it will work with the imagine and make many things with that machine possible that are not possible now. I'm sure there are other reasons I have
no idea of but this alone is huge. It will help sales on the imagine.

Just doesn't make sense to me that a company would push one of their most popular products if they were going to release a brand new one in the near future.

Just my opinion. :) I could be way wrong!! Just my thoughts on it. I don't want another expensive item to buy right now either lol. So maybe I'm hoping this is true.

But I don't think it would be great marketing to release the imagine that's very costly in my opinion, and yep I bought it at launch, and then turn around and release something like a new gypsy that would also be pretty expensive, so close together. You wouldn't get as good of sales just because so many have just dished out a bundle on the I.

Hope I'm making sense. Lol. I've been really sick with sinus infection so my meds make me a little spacey. :)

Just my own thinking on it. Like I said earlier. I could be very wrong! So no offense to anyone!!

Blessings
Melanie
ylrosebud270 Offline
#51 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:42:26 PM(UTC)
ylrosebud270

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Wow I'm also glad they included us that already have Gypsy. I only have 2 (Tags.. and the Christmas) of the carts being in the download so it works out great for me. Thanks PC.
Doxieluv01 Offline
#52 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:45:00 PM(UTC)
Doxieluv01

Was thanked: 2261 time(s) in 1788 post(s)
VintageScrapperLady wrote:

Couple questions. Someone mentioned rewards for the gypsy. I don't think I got any reward points for my gypsy. It is registered. I checked that. I am sure it was registered as part of the process of my original update when I got her. I don't recall registering her specifically. But how do I check on reward points for the gypsy? How many points was it suppose to be?

Melanie - you got 200 rewards points for the gypsy purchase. You can go to www.cricutrewards.com to check your points. Once you are at the rewards page click "my account" on the top right corner then click view my redemption history and you can see all the points you have redeemed.

The gypsy rewards came via e-mail after you registered your G. If you didn't get it check your spam mail or call PC
golfinmumma Offline
#53 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:45:28 PM(UTC)
golfinmumma

United States

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Makeupgirl217 wrote:
I don't think Nov 10 is Gypsy 2. Jinger said at Swarm that is was an affordable product to help with Holidays. Does not sound like a Gypsy replacement to me.

I wondered the exact same thing - if a new gypsy is being rolled out? I saw that Flower Factory has them for $120 and then now they are offering the 6 carts (none of which I have). I want to pull the trigger but I cannot help thinking there is something new and better on the horizon. Although, part of me thinks that the Imagine might be the only big thing this year?? I do not want to buy a Gypsy now if they have a new version in the works. What do you guys think? For $120 I might take the plunge.
LisaDePugh Offline
#54 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:47:10 PM(UTC)
LisaDePugh

FLOWER FACTORY $120.OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugabug Offline
#55 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:47:53 PM(UTC)
Hugabug

Makeupgirl217 wrote:

The only thing that would help me with Christmas Holidays is something that would
1. Shop for me.Confused
2. Wrap for meBored
3. Bake for meBlink
4. Make Christmas dinner for meDrool
5. Put up with my BIL for meGlare
6. Then clean up all the mess (including taking the tree down)Mad

I'll do all my card making!BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

I really am looking forward to seeing the new PC product even
if it can't do everything on my list!!
ThisisJulz Offline
#56 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:54:37 PM(UTC)
ThisisJulz

Was thanked: 161 time(s) in 122 post(s)
I think vintagescrapperlady is on to something. They are propably urging us to get the G to use with something new. I don't know if their will be a new G or not, i've only seen that post where someone listed the blue prints for something. Either way

THANK YOU PC for the free cart update! :)
farmscraps Offline
#57 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:55:20 PM(UTC)
farmscraps

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 249 post(s)
Hugabug wrote:
The only thing that would help me with Christmas Holidays is something that would
1. Shop for me.Confused
2. Wrap for meBored
3. Bake for meBlink
4. Make Christmas dinner for meDrool
5. Put up with my BIL for meGlare
6. Then clean up all the mess (including taking the tree down)Mad

I'll do all my card making!BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

I really am looking forward to seeing the new PC product even
if it can't do everything on my list!!

LOL.. you and me both but it is my SIL that I would want someone to put up with for me.BigGrin
farmscraps Offline
#58 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:56:29 PM(UTC)
farmscraps

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 249 post(s)
I am excited about this.. I only have 1 of the carts that will be on the free download.. and I am excited to see what the smiley card one is..BigGrin
VintageScrapperLady Offline
#59 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:01:14 PM(UTC)
VintageScrapperLady

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Thank you doxieluv!! I had no idea! Now I need to search my emails from aug. Lol
Cdmom2004 Offline
#60 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 7:01:49 PM(UTC)
Cdmom2004

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I am excited too.. I dont have any of those carts, so this is like a goldmine for me too. I never did get an email with my rewards points for my gypsy, so I guess I will have to check into that too.