Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GailL Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 3:47:10 AM(UTC)
GailL

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have had my Gypsy since June, but haven't really used it much. I went to my first crop yesterday and I can't believe what a difference it made!! I haven't been designing with it much - so I wasn't sure how easy it would be.

It was amazing - I designed on the fly for me and for my daughter's scrapbook. I had everyone in the room drooling. Most of them have Cricuts but they never bring them - I'm the only one. And when I started using the Gypsy everyone gathered around and was ooo-ing and ah-ing.

How did I ever survive without it? And I was just doing really simple things. Can't wait to do it more and more.

BigGrin
 1 user thanked GailL for this useful post.
scrapsprite Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 5:17:19 AM(UTC)
scrapsprite

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 93 post(s)
That is awesome! I've only had mine for 2 weeks and I already love it! You've probably enabled several people now!!
SuzyMoran Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 5:33:21 AM(UTC)
SuzyMoran

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I have only had mine for a couple a weeks now also but I can definately say I use more of my carts than I ever did before. It was so hard to remember what was on what cart so I usually only stuck with a couple but now that has all changed. I love love love the layer feature. I made all of my layouts on my Halloween cards on one file and being able to save it for next year is such a time saver. I am doing a couple of crops at the end of the month and I cannot wait to take her with me instead of dragging all of my carts. Just think all that room I will save so I can pack so much more (or buy more which ever the case maybe) Laugh

Edited by user Monday, October 11, 2010 5:34:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked SuzyMoran for this useful post.
HiGhLaNdEyEs on 10/12/2010(UTC)
EyeBoop Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 11:49:21 AM(UTC)
EyeBoop

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 141 post(s)
Every time i use it i wonder how i every survived the "old fashioned" way!
The biggest joy for me, especially going to a crop, is not having to
bring all my carts!! The fun has just begun, ENJOY!!LOL
~tallulah~ Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 12:24:28 PM(UTC)
~tallulah~

Was thanked: 343 time(s) in 247 post(s)
i haven't taken mine to crops yet...well just a day crop thing and didn't do much on it. plus it was a cm crop and no one was interested! {funny story though 3 crops (1 a month) later i had a cmc asking me questions on how to do all kinds of things on HER g!)}

BUT i am going to a 4 day/3 night retreat this week and am thinking of taking my e and g with me. i have never before but i love the ability to weld! i have the e rolling tote so i might as well take it...right?...right?
Suzanne Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 7:48:37 PM(UTC)
Suzanne

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 23 post(s)
~talulah~ wrote:
i haven't taken mine to crops yet...well just a day crop thing and didn't do much on it. plus it was a cm crop and no one was interested! {funny story though 3 crops (1 a month) later i had a cmc asking me questions on how to do all kinds of things on HER g!)}

BUT i am going to a 4 day/3 night retreat this week and am thinking of taking my e and g with me. i have never before but i love the ability to weld! i have the e rolling tote so i might as well take it...right?...right?

I would take it!! I'm lost at crops when I don't have all my "stuff"!! And being gone that long, (which I'm drooling over by the way!!Drool ) you KNOW that you will need it!! Have a great time!Laugh
JavaJen Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 8:44:31 PM(UTC)
JavaJen

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 171 time(s) in 132 post(s)
I know exactly what you mean!!! I got the Gypsy when it launched last September and now I never use my Cricut without it!! For some of my Cricut demos I've had to cut the "old-fashioned" way! BigGrin That definitely makes me appreciate my Gypsy so much!! So glad you have yours!!!

Princessaam Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:29:20 AM(UTC)
Princessaam

Was thanked: 289 time(s) in 196 post(s)
I don't know if I know how to use Carts anymore... ROFL

Once she was loaded, I put them on the bottom shelf and there they stay ( unless a non gypsy friend needs to borrow it). No need to touch them anymore. Especially with the search feature ( ie: lifesaver)

I don't go to crops but once in a blue moon. There just aren't any around here. But I know that Gypsy will be going with me no matter what.

~M