Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KLW620 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:13:33 PM(UTC)
KLW620

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
OMG! I am totally bummed with the new board!
I haven't really gotten to play on it a lot, but so far I don't like it! I don't like the change!

6 months ago, I had my baby boy who has kept me so busy with colic, reflux & not sleeping! - now we are sick & teething! Huh But!!! I am excited because DH & I are changing our schedules & I may be able to have more time in my craft room!!! I have only had time to make a totoal of THREE cards in the past 6 months....only 3...it's killing me!!! I CAN'T WAIT to get more cards whipped out and to start DS scrapbook!!!

-I don't think I entirely get the change in the MB....it's confusing me Crying
-I think I'm really bummed that my number of posts disappeared!!! I know I had at least 1 bug head!!!! Maybe around 1300-1500 posts?
-Why can't I see any of my subscriptions? I would keep stuff so I can look back for inspiration!

Ugh...I don't like not having what I used to love...

Thanks for listening Mellow
sunflowerbug Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:24:04 PM(UTC)
sunflowerbug

Was thanked: 173 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Congrats on the baby. 2 of my boys had the "reflux",ewww and ugh. My first had it for 6 weeks and #3 boy had it for umm don't know if I should tell you,lol,13 months.He had a hard time transioning from baby food to regular food. I took extra clothes for him and me everywhere.We couldn't go to resturants and not many people wanted to watch him.I got pretty good at aiming him in other directions,lol.Like a nasty brother-in-law,heehee.He's a real cutey and I'm sure he won't have the tummy problems very long.
gcmcevoy Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 7:12:33 AM(UTC)
gcmcevoy

United States

Was thanked: 702 time(s) in 607 post(s)
Congrats on the baby. My niece had reflux. She was on the predigested formula and two or three meds also. My sister in law is a nurse and she was right on it from the get go. Niece was on meds for the year and still has an easy gag reflex at the age of 6.

Once everyone switched over to the new board we all lost our bug heads. A Lot of people were not happy about that.Only people who have anything by their names are the circle people. We do have thank buttons which is nice and you can go back to the old board to read past posts. The board takes a little getting use to but it moves so much faster. People even complain because the get timed our when they are replying to one another on a thread because the system doesn't want spammers.
Still lots of good projects and wonderful advice.
Welcome back and congrats again on the baby!
Doxieluv01 Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 7:37:50 AM(UTC)
Doxieluv01

Was thanked: 2261 time(s) in 1788 post(s)
you should still access your old subscriptions from the other board by going here http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/