Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Godot's Girl Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 8:58:51 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #388; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2386 time(s) in 1502 post(s)
Oh no! I am a Circle member, and this morning found that I am no longer able to get on that side of the board, nor does my Circle badge show up on my avatar! If any of you seeing this post are Circle members, and can get on that side of the Board, could you please let them know what is going on? I would so appreciate that. I just started a Giveaway on both sides, and do not want the Circle members to think I am ignoring them. I will call ProvoCraft on Monday to get this fixed, as my membership does not expire until later this month. I cannot believe I would just be kicked off without any warning. There must be some glitch in the system. Thank you for your help, and if any of you have any suggestions as to what I can do in the meantime, please let me know. Blessings, GG.
 1 user thanked Godot's Girl for this useful post.
rhondah* on 2/1/2014(UTC)
Merrie Jones Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 9:49:04 AM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 575 time(s) in 250 post(s)
GG- just checked on the Circle side- your posts are there, but without the circle logo. Wish I could give you some suggestions, but other than calling CS on Monday- I'm stumped. Would you like me to post something on the Circle side for you?
 2 users thanked Merrie Jones for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 2/1/2014(UTC), LovelyLady on 2/1/2014(UTC)
MaryStillman Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:03:26 AM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Was thanked: 1208 time(s) in 761 post(s)
GG, mine expired at 12 am this morning, Feb 1. I'm guessing that your membership also expired. I'm undecided as to renewing. I may save the $ for the Explore

Mary

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:04:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked MaryStillman for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 2/1/2014(UTC)
Godot's Girl Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:07:38 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

Merrie, thank you for checking, and yes, if you could post something, I would be deeply indebted. Thank you so much. Blessings, GG.
Ladybug Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:11:36 AM(UTC)
Ladybug

Canada

Was thanked: 2767 time(s) in 1599 post(s)
GG, the EXACT same thing happened to me!!!! Scared My membership is also suppose to expire mid Feb. not today. Sad

And . . . I tried to renew my membership thru the Rewards site and got an error message, not allowing me to do so. Scared

I sent Cricut Gena a PM. BigGrin

Hopefully, this can be rectified for both of us!! BigGrin

We'll hold hands on this side of the MB, okay!!! BigGrin

NOTE: If someone could post for me, too, on the Circle side, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:13:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Ladybug for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 2/1/2014(UTC), MaryScraps on 2/1/2014(UTC)
Godot's Girl Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:14:02 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

Mary...my membership expires later this month. Does ProvoCraft just cut you off at the start of the month you expire in? This was my first year as a Circle member, so I did not know how it worked. I was planning on renewing with points, but still had some points to enter, and thought I had until my membership expired to do so. Is that not the case? I just recently got out of the hospital, and there have been more pressing matters of which to take care. Blessings, GG.
sharibear Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:14:31 AM(UTC)
sharibear

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 85 post(s)
lost my circle too and i was working on points to stay but i don't have enough so guess i won't join the circle for now i am just shy about 800 points
 1 user thanked sharibear for this useful post.
Godot's Girl Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:22:12 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

LadyBug, not that I wish it to happen to anyone, but I feel better knowing I am not alone. Holding your hand......I will look on the bright side. We will be able to find out whom else joined in February, and we can have a special bond as same month Circle Board joiners. I have a sneaking suspicion this is a computer error, and ProvoCraft will be receiving many calls on Monday. I am on EST, so hopefully, someone will get through that is in the same time zone, and hopefully first thing Monday morning in Utah. I have always found Customer Service to be great to deal with, and I have had to call them about 10 times since receiving my AE2 two years ago. Good luck to you, as well as to all my other February joiners! Blessings, GG.
Ladybug on 2/1/2014(UTC)
Godot's Girl Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:25:27 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

Sharibear....after going through mine, I will see if I have any left over. If so, they are yours. I have to call CS to get some of them, so I am not certain what their point value will be. I would post asking this wonderful Cricut family of angels and see if anyone else has points to spare. Blessings, GG.
CricketCMV Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:26:25 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 7555 time(s) in 4426 post(s)
That doesn't make much sense....to cut people off before their actual due date. I mean, in today's technology that should not be an issue.

Sorry for those who cannot rejoin. I would definitely let PC know you got cut off early, though. I think someone put wrong information into the databases for you to get cut off early and it can be rectified, easily. They need to know about it. The best way to inform them is to call them on Monday.

I really don't believe the CIRCLE will move forward this year; do any of you? I mean, there's hardly anything more going on over there than the GOOD MORNING thread (which is great; I don't get that into it because I'm rather boring compared to everything everyone else is always into on a daily basis). I only rejoined the last two years because I did have the REWARDS points and I couldn't see anything going on in REWARDS since I started here in 2008.

Char

2 users thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 2/1/2014(UTC), Scrapperdee on 2/2/2014(UTC)
MaryStillman Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:29:02 AM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Originally Posted by: Godot's Girl Go to Quoted Post
Mary...my membership expires later this month. Does ProvoCraft just cut you off at the start of the month you expire in? This was my first year as a Circle member, so I did not know how it worked. I was planning on renewing with points, but still had some points to enter, and thought I had until my membership expired to do so. Is that not the case? I just recently got out of the hospital, and there have been more pressing matters of which to take care. Blessings, GG.

Very good question GG. I checked my receipt and I paid on February 21st and my membership expired today. However, I think it was pro-rated as I only paid $79.99, isn't it normally more then that?

So sorry about your health. I've had a couple surgeries (nothing like yours), and with the simplicity of mine, I also have forgotten to do stuff. I think it is the anaesthesia stays in your body longer then they say.

I don't use my points, and although I've given most away, I might have a few still I can send you.

Mary

PS, love the story of how your husband meet you. So romantic and I hope you have written it down as part of your family history to be passed on.
 1 user thanked MaryStillman for this useful post.
sharibear Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:29:10 AM(UTC)
sharibear

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 85 post(s)
aaahhh ty ty hun i will be calling them too because i know i am missing points and i just bought an E2 this weekend and i am have some kind of bridge error lol Love Love
Ladybug Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:35:55 AM(UTC)
Ladybug

Canada

Wowsers, there's quite a few of us, experiencing this. I wonder what happened??!! Hopefully they can fix it on Mon. for all of us!!! Smile

Dragonfly50 Offline
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:36:15 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Oh no! I am a Circle member, and this morning found that I am no longer able to get on that side of the board, nor does my Circle badge show up on my avatar! If any of you seeing this post are Circle members, and can get on that side of the Board, could you please let them know what is going on? I would so appreciate that. I just started a Giveaway on both sides, and do not want the Circle members to think I am ignoring them. I will call ProvoCraft on Monday to get this fixed, as my membership does not expire until later this month. I cannot believe I would just be kicked off without any warning. There must be some glitch in the system. Thank you for your help, and if any of you have any suggestions as to what I can do in the meantime, please let me know. Blessings, GG.

Mine disappeared also.

My expiration date should be Mar 2nd since that is when my receipt says I signed up BUT the date in my records was listed as Feb.
I called and they were supposed to fix it because they said it was a glitch that happened to a lot of us.

Obviously they did not fix it. GRRR!

I'll call PC Monday but I need access right now.

I am signed up for the Feb 8th Valentine blog hop and need access to the Circle to communicate with the group.
This is my first hop as a contributor and I want to make sure everything is as it should be BEFORE the time it is needed.

It is going to be a busy day there.
Lots of us with the same problem I fear.

D~

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:55:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ...

Ladybug Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:44:55 AM(UTC)
Ladybug

Canada

LadyBug, not that I wish it to happen to anyone, but I feel better knowing I am not alone. Holding your hand......I will look on the bright side. We will be able to find out whom else joined in February, and we can have a special bond as same month Circle Board joiners. I have a sneaking suspicion this is a computer error, and ProvoCraft will be receiving many calls on Monday. I am on EST, so hopefully, someone will get through that is in the same time zone, and hopefully first thing Monday morning in Utah. I have always found Customer Service to be great to deal with, and I have had to call them about 10 times since receiving my AE2 two years ago. Good luck to you, as well as to all my other February joiners! Blessings, GG.

This is very disconcerting. Sad I just don't u/stand why I couldn't rejoin today. Huh

Yes, I agree, it's better knowing that we're not the only ones. But, that doesn't make it better at all. Sad Kinda like an oxymoron, eh?

I'm on PST so I'll be calling first thing in the morn. But do you remember what happened w/ Scrapalette and Narelle and a bunch of others?? I don't even want to think about it. Scared But, it wasn't an easy fix for them. Sad Hope it works out faster for us and they've figured out what the prob. was before so they can fix it lickety split!! Smile

Dragonfly50 Offline
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:54:32 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Originally Posted by: Dragonfly50 Go to Quoted Post
Mine disappeared also.

My expiration date should be Mar 2nd since that is when my receipt says I signed up BUT the date in my records was listed as Feb.
I called and they were supposed to fix it because they said it was a glitch that happened to a lot of us.

I am signed up for the Feb 8th Valentine blog hop and need access to the Circle to communicate with the group.
This is my first hop as a contributor and I want to make sure everything is as it should be BEFORE the time it is needed.

D~

Don't get me wrong here.
I'm not mad at the customer service peeps.
They did what they could for me at the time and it was supposed to be fixed by those whose job it is.

I have always had wonderful customer service and expect the same Monday.

BUT GRRR I need access now. lol.

Plus I work {teacher} and do not have time to be on hold for a long time.

I need to have them adjust Circle order reward points I did not receive.
I need to get the points for the new cartridges that do not include them in their packages.

Circle, Rewards points, no time Oh my.

Another thought...
Why do we not get a notice that our membership is about to expire in... days?

Other companies send out notices so the transition is smooth and I do not miss anything membership related.

Looks like I'll be in good company as I wait my turn for help.

Any Cricut people checking in here?
Cricut Gena
Cricut anyone?
You might want to give your co-workers a heads up to be prepared for an onslaught of callers.

Crafty hugs,
D~

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:56:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: error

Merrie Jones Offline
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:00:45 AM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

GG & Ladybug- heading back to circle side to post your problem (in case someone who doesn't come to this side wonders where you areBigGrin) Hopefully CricutGena sees this & can help or you can resolve it on Monday. Smile
 1 user thanked Merrie Jones for this useful post.
Ladybug on 2/1/2014(UTC)
Godot's Girl Offline
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:02:41 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

Mary...yes, I do have our story written down, plus recorded. Thank you, I have always thought it was romantic as well. Also, it is not me, but Sharibear who needs points. It is so Kind of you to offer them up. Blessings, GG.

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:06:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Godot's Girl Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:07:32 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

Merrie.....Thank you so much for doing that for us. I am so worried about my Giveaway! I will have so much to catch up on! Blessings, GG.
Merrie Jones Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:09:58 AM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

Merrie, thank you for checking, and yes, if you could post something, I would be deeply indebted. Thank you so much. Blessings, GG.

Just posted on Circle side for you GG. Hope this gets resolved quickly. Told people to come to this side or PM you if they need to contact you. Maybe this is PC's way of helping you get to the number of posts you want.LOL
 2 users thanked Merrie Jones for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 2/1/2014(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/1/2014(UTC)
MaryStillman Offline
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:10:44 AM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Originally Posted by: sharibear Go to Quoted Post
lost my circle too and i was working on points to stay but i don't have enough so guess i won't join the circle for now i am just shy about 800 points

I have unused points for Mini Monsters, Home for the Holidays, Holiday Cakes and Varsity Letters. If you have not used any of those, you can use my unused points.

Send me a PM and I'll send the codes back to you.

Mary
Merrie Jones Offline
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:12:21 AM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

Originally Posted by: Ladybug Go to Quoted Post
GG, the EXACT same thing happened to me!!!! Scared My membership is also suppose to expire mid Feb. not today. Sad

And . . . I tried to renew my membership thru the Rewards site and got an error message, not allowing me to do so. Scared

I sent Cricut Gena a PM. BigGrin

Hopefully, this can be rectified for both of us!! BigGrin

We'll hold hands on this side of the MB, okay!!! BigGrin

NOTE: If someone could post for me, too, on the Circle side, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ladybug- posted on Circle side about your problems & told people to check on this side or PM you if they needed to contact you. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly.Smile
Dragonfly50 on 2/1/2014(UTC)
Merrie Jones Offline
#23 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:16:16 AM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

Mine disappeared also.

D~

Dragonfly50- I missed you when I was reading this the first time. Will head over to Circle & add your name. If you need me to leave a message for anyone- LMK, I can be your 'go-between'Smile
Dragonfly50 Offline
#24 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:17:23 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Originally Posted by: Merrie Jones Go to Quoted Post
GG & Ladybug- heading back to circle side to post your problem (in case someone who doesn't come to this side wonders where you areBigGrin) Hopefully CricutGena sees this & can help or you can resolve it on Monday. Smile

Hey would you be able to post for me also. {we were posting at the same time) lol

I am supposed to be in the Feb 8th Valentine Blog Hop and can't get any updated info.

RockinRenee is the host of the hop.

I would appreciate it A LOT.

Thanks D

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:18:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: update call for help

Dragonfly50 Offline
#25 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:21:48 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Originally Posted by: Merrie Jones Go to Quoted Post
Dragonfly50- I missed you when I was reading this the first time. Will head over to Circle & add your name. If you need me to leave a message for anyone- LMK, I can be your 'go-between'Smile

Thanks so much.
I'm kind of freaking right now since this is my 1st hop as a contributor and can't ask any questions.

I want to get as much of the hop info set this weekend as possible.

There is a post for the hop there.

You are the BEST!
D~
Merrie Jones Offline
#26 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:23:28 AM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

Hey would you be able to post for me also. {we were posting at the same time) lol

I am supposed to be in the Feb 8th Valentine Blog Hop and can't get any updated info.

RockinRenee is the host of the hop.

I would appreciate it A LOT.

Thanks D

Sure, I will let RockinRenee know what happened. I am looking forward to 'hopping' along. I don't blog, but enjoy looking at other people's blogs. BTW, I did post that you got 'bumped out' & to check on this side or PM you if someone needs to get hold of you. Happy to help everyone.
sewnmachine Offline
#27 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:25:04 AM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Was thanked: 334 time(s) in 220 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
That doesn't make much sense....to cut people off before their actual due date. I mean, in today's technology that should not be an issue.

Sorry for those who cannot rejoin. I would definitely let PC know you got cut off early, though. I think someone put wrong information into the databases for you to get cut off early and it can be rectified, easily. They need to know about it. The best way to inform them is to call them on Monday.

I really don't believe the CIRCLE will move forward this year; do any of you? I mean, there's hardly anything more going on over there than the GOOD MORNING thread (which is great; I don't get that into it because I'm rather boring compared to everything everyone else is always into on a daily basis). I only rejoined the last two years because I did have the REWARDS points and I couldn't see anything going on in REWARDS since I started here in 2008.

Char

I agree with you. I know most of the circle members love it, and it means something special to them........but speaking strictly for myself.....I don't see what the appeal is. There's nothing much going on over there that isn't going on over here.
The only real perk that I see as an advantage is the 10% discount. And if you figure in the cost of the membership then they kind of cancel each other out (depending on how much you buy).
I hope you guys regain your circle status though. It seems it's just another page out of the PC playbook.

2 users thanked sewnmachine for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 2/1/2014(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/3/2014(UTC)
Godot's Girl Offline
#28 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:35:03 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

Sewnmachine.......I joined the Circle last year, using points, to see what it was all about. I want to rejoin this year, again using points, because of the friends I have made here that only post on that side of the board. I had hoped there would be some Circle gatherings, organized by members, in my neck of the woods as well, so that was another reason I joined. Unfortunately, that did not happen. Scrapalette did do Circle Mania, but I could not afford to go because it was too far away. When I get all better, I am hoping she and I can put our heads together, and organize something here in OH. I know of a few other members who have expressed interest. I think many of us join because of relationships, and not because of the designated perks that ProvoCraft provides. Plus, what else are we to use our points on, not much has changed for quite a while in the Rewards section? Blessings, GG.
LovelyLady on 2/1/2014(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#29 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:51:47 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Originally Posted by: sewnmachine Go to Quoted Post
I agree with you. I know most of the circle members love it, and it means something special to them........but speaking strictly for myself.....I don't see what the appeal is. There's nothing much going on over there that isn't going on over here.
The only real perk that I see as an advantage is the 10% discount. And if you figure in the cost of the membership then they kind of cancel each other out (depending on how much you buy).
I hope you guys regain your circle status though. It seems it's just another page out of the PC playbook.

I mainly joined to get the cartridge and to use my rewards points for some Circle cartridges.
Of course Sophie disappeared before I could input my rewards points and others have slowly followed her.

I've been a member for a year {March minus these lost days. lol} and have used my 10% off and free shipping over $50 enough to make it worth its while when I factor in the Circle cart I got.
Especially when PC had the sale where they had all that wonderful Cuttlebug stuff on sale for $1.99. I ordered a TON then and some here and there during other sales.

For me the Circle MB is a perk just as the regular MB is.
It wouldn't be my only reason to join up again.
And a lot of the same people post on both sides.

My main reason to renew this time is to get the Charmed cartridge. tee hee hee
{But I want the 12 months I paid for not the 11 I got}

The blog hop is the main reason I NEED to be able to get there this weekend.
I NEED to prepare for it and ask questions as they arise.

Hugs,
D
 1 user thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
LovelyLady on 2/1/2014(UTC)
LovelyLady Offline
#30 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 12:20:07 PM(UTC)
LovelyLady

Was thanked: 301 time(s) in 235 post(s)
Hang in there ladiesSmile .
 4 users thanked LovelyLady for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/1/2014(UTC), Godot's Girl on 2/1/2014(UTC), sharibear on 2/1/2014(UTC), Ladybug on 2/1/2014(UTC)