Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

elsa.loftuse4176f29 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:28:13 AM(UTC)
elsa.loftuse4176f29

Groups: Registered

Brand new to cricut and read on the website that for an "affordable membership fee" you can access the entire library of 40,000 images. Where is more info about all-access and the membership fee? I have found info regarding Cricut Circle memberships but it looks like you pay 80 bucks for access to select images as opposed to paying one fee for access to ALL IMAGES. Am I missing something? I have downloaded the craft room app, which won't run on my computer for some reason.
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:48:06 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 769 time(s) in 347 post(s)
I have never heard of this and would be leery of it. The craft room gives you access to every image to see and design with but you must own the cart, digital image, or borrow the cart from a friend to be able to cut the image. Craft room is free just have to be connected to the internet to use it.

Your anti virus may be blocking your access to craft room. If you can't get it to work, call customer service and hopefully they will be able to troubleshoot with you. You definitely will want to use it if your setup/internet can run it.

The circle is a membership pc club that gets you discounts with pc and i think one/few?? exclusive carts,which I don't think stays exclusive, and their own private message board and maybe some other stuff. I personally have never seen benefits that is worth the $$$$ for me to pay.
ladybugstamper Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2013 8:52:55 PM(UTC)
ladybugstamper

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Hi!
Cricut Craft Room does give you "access" to all images. It is free. You can make designs, play with the images, save files, etc.. Using any image in the Cricut craft room

Big however, you can only cut from the images you own. That means you have the cartridge or purchases the digital cartridge or single image. Everyone has access to one free cartridge, the craft room cartridge and whatever free cartridge or images they offer every week or so.

There is no legal way to cut all of cricut's images that I have ever heard of.

The circle, I belonged to last year and I did not rejoin. I got one free cartridge for the price of one year, an extra 10% off all purchases through Cricut?com and a bit of free money which I used to purchase some digital images. There is a private circle board and lots of people post there

Welcome to Cricut. Watch some you tube videos and it will help you learn about your machine

Enjoy
Narelle Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 5:19:53 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7571 time(s) in 3534 post(s)
Originally Posted by: elsa.loftuse4176f29 Go to Quoted Post
Brand new to cricut and read on the website that for an "affordable membership fee" you can access the entire library of 40,000 images. Where is more info about all-access and the membership fee? I have found info regarding Cricut Circle memberships but it looks like you pay 80 bucks for access to select images as opposed to paying one fee for access to ALL IMAGES. Am I missing something? I have downloaded the craft room app, which won't run on my computer for some reason.

Could you give us the link to where you saw that info about the "affordable membership fee", or maybe a screen shot. That might shed some more light on the question. Smile
Coah'sNana Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 11:54:38 AM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 13210 time(s) in 3706 post(s)
Hey Narelle, I did a search of the site and this is what I found (and maybe what she saw??) I have no idea what it is referencing either unless it's the 30 day rental bundles???

It's down near the bottom.

http://www.cricut.com/ho...earn/machines/expression

40,000 images and counting
Browse the Cricut designer library! Get single images for $0.99 or access over 40,000 with our affordable monthly subscription.
 1 user thanked Coah'sNana for this useful post.
Narelle on 12/31/2013(UTC)
scrapalette Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 1:41:33 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 18411 time(s) in 8182 post(s)
Something new must be in the works! I've never seen that info on the E page and I've been there several times.
ladybugstamper Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 2:55:18 PM(UTC)
ladybugstamper

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Wow, that is interesting. Something new is coming, maybe we will find out soon.

I will be curious as to the price and what is available, etc.

melodylanedesigns Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 3:01:19 PM(UTC)
melodylanedesigns

Was thanked: 1779 time(s) in 884 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Coah'sNana Go to Quoted Post
Hey Narelle, I did a search of the site and this is what I found (and maybe what she saw??) I have no idea what it is referencing either unless it's the 30 day rental bundles???

It's down near the bottom.

http://www.cricut.com/ho...earn/machines/expression

40,000 images and counting
Browse the Cricut designer library! Get single images for $0.99 or access over 40,000 with our affordable monthly subscription.

hmmm... Please explain Provo Craft. Very interesting. And while you at it can you tell us about your next new machine. Is this going to be a promo for a new machine? Like 6 months of free access to all images in the library with purchase of the next machine? What is up your sleeve,what is going to make us buy the next machine with flex payments from HSN?

And no, I know nothing about a new machine, just from what I read here. I'm just guessing.