Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DOCSDOCS405960e8 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2013 10:26:02 AM(UTC)
DOCSDOCS405960e8

Groups: Registered

I just purchased a cartridge and have it in the cricut, but I don't know how to access the images to use in craft room. can anyone help?
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2013 2:04:15 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 576 post(s)
You have to use the CCR (Cricut Craft Room) software with the mini cricut to creat your cuts. It's free to use. Just click up abouve where it says CRAT ROOM and I strongly reccommend watching the video and then you can download the program. CCR is the best and so easy to use. Just a reminder, you do have to own the cartridge to do any cuts.

To locate a cartridge in CCR, you can click on the pulldown menu near the middle left side and find ALL CARTRIDGES and locate the one you want. Once you link the cartridge to your cricut account (click on the LINK icon and follow instructions to link) then all linked or free images you can cut from will be listed under MY CARTRIDGES.

Oh, I went on youTube and watched as many videos as I could find. I am a visual person and it helps me to see what someone is doing to help me learn it myself.

Joyce

Edited by user Friday, December 20, 2013 2:07:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified